80% OFF + 2 months Free
Surfshark is #1 Top Rated VPN offering this Black Friday 85% OFF + 2 months Free
50% Off + 3 Months Free
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPN services in the world, offering 50% Off + 3 Months Free
80% OFF + 2 months Free
Learn about our picks for the best text message marketing services for small businesses in 2022.
82% off With 2 Years Plan
PUREVPN is ranked top 5 VPN in the world offering this black Friday 82% off With All the plans
3 Month Free + 78% off
IVACY is ranked top 5 VPN in the world offering this Black Friday 78% OFF + 2 months Free
50% Off + 3 Months Free
CyberGhost is one of the fastest VPN services in the world, offering 50% Off + 3 Months Free
Best VPN Deals:
|Company||Black Friday Deal||Deal Link|
|Surfshark is #1 Top Rated VPN offering this Black Friday 85% OFF + 2 months Free||View Deal|
|ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPN services in the world, offering 50% Off + 3 Months Free||View Deal|
|Learn about our picks for the best text message marketing services for small businesses in 2022.||View Deal|
|PUREVPN is ranked top 5 VPN in the wolrd offering this black friday 82% off With All the plans||View Deal|
|IPVanish is offer this black Friday & Cyber Monday 63% off on all VPN Plans.||View Deal|
|IVACY VPN Comes With Premium Password Manager Free offering 3 Months Free With 78% off||View Deal|
|This Black Friday CyberGhost is offering 4 Months Free VPN with the 2-Year Plan||View Deal|
|VyprVPN offering this black friday buy 2 Years plan and get 1 Year Free at 87% OFF||View Deal|
|FastestVPN is offering 93% OFF on all VPN Plans + Free Password Manager + Free 2 TB Cloud Storage.||View Deal
What is a VPN?Whether using public Wi-Fi, at work or at home, a virtual private network (VPN) is a program that increases your online security. When you browse the internet, a VPN hides your IP address, protecting your identity and keeping your online activity secret. Consider a VPN as a tunnel or covered bridge for your data. It hides your identification, IP address, and any information you send or get online from snoopers. Your IP is hidden when you use a VPN, making you virtually untraceable and impossible to identify.
How do VPNs assist secure data?Data can be encrypted using encryption so only authorized parties can understand it. It accepts readable data and modifies it so everyone who intercepts it, even attackers, thinks it’s random. Thus, encryption is comparable to a “secret code.” Establishing secure connections between devices is how a VPN operates. All connected devices create encryption keys, which are then used to encrypt and decrypt all data exchanged through the VPN. Because of this encryption, VPN connections break when they cross open Internet infrastructure. Consider someone doing some internet shopping from his hotel. Now imagine that a criminal has covertly accessed the hotel’s network infrastructure and is keeping an eye on any data being transferred there. The VPN maintains the security of persopersonala. The data that has been encrypted is all that the criminal can view. A VPN will improve your security whenever you conduct business or have to receive or send sensitive data.
Do All Devices Need a VPN?Yes, each device you would like to link to the VPN with needs to have a VPN client installed. Fortunately, you may connect to numerous devices using a single account with each VPN recommended on the website. Therefore, you can quickly connect to your VPN account with any device, whether you use a Desktop Computer, laptop, iPhone, or Android smartphone, without creating a new account.
How to Select Your Ideal VPN?What you wish to achieve from a VPN will determine which VPN is the best for you. Locations, price, speed, and security procedures should all be considered. If your internet changes, such as switching from Wi-Fi to cell, you may also wish to pick a new VPN provider based on its ability to keep a connection. We’ve examined the crucial characteristics you should consider to select the finest VPN provider for your requirements. Here are our picks for the year 2022.
15 Best VPNs for the USAHere is the list of the 15 best VPNs for the USA in 2022 and 2023:
- Private Internet Access
- Torguard VPN
- VPN Unlimited
- Hotspot Shield
- Atlas VPN
- Ivacy VPN
- Proton VP
1. Private Internet Access:One of the most well-known brands in the VPN industry is Private Internet Access, and for a good reason, it serves as a gateway to over 30,000 systems in 78 countries. Even better, it costs $39.95 annually, making it among the least expensive VPNs available. People believe PIA is the best option for most small business users, even when other providers may provide more sophisticated capabilities, because it hits the ideal mix between pricing, tools, and accessibility. PIA offers the brand-new open-source WireGuard protocol and leverages the industry standard AES-256 encryption. Thus, the very same level of protection is achieved at faster speeds. If you intend to use a VPN for work-related purposes, adding a unique IP address is a handy feature that costs an additional $5 per month. Private Internet Access is a fantastic choice for most customers thanks to its capability for up to 10 devices simultaneously, vast server network, and favorable user evaluations across all devices.
Try PrivateInternetAccess For Free
- Vast network of servers
- Offers an add-on dedicated IP.
- 10 connections are active at once.
- There have been some customer service difficulties.
2. CyberGhost:Another of the best and most user-friendly VPNs available is CyberGhost. A robust extracted features and a simple UI for consumers of all experience levels are perfectly balanced in CyberGhost. The NoSpy servers, which are privacy-focused and dedicated streaming and torrenting server locations, are features. CyberGhost utilizes AES-256 encryption to safeguard your data, and it works with various platforms, including Windows, Linux, IOS, Mac, and Android. At $47.88 for a year, CyberGhost is somewhat more costly than PIA without any add-ons. However, if you want to use the VPN for a lengthy moment, a multi-year contract can help you save a lot of money. For a generous 45-day return period, CyberGhost allows you to test the service out without committing.
- CyberGhost makes it simple for you to browse the web anonymously.
- Accessing US Content When Traveling is made much easier.
- For data-intensive operations like gaming and streaming, dedicated servers are available.
- Secures the connections you make using public Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited bandwidth and lightning-fast Internet
- It provides strong VPN connectivity and lets you conceal your IP address.
- NoSpy servers are more expensive.
- No split tunneling
3. TorGuard VPN:A chorus of satisfied customers sings TorGuard’s praises as a fully configurable VPN service. Despite the name’s potential for familiarity, TorGuard is unrelated to Tor, the open-source, free privacy technology. Depending on how you want to use them, TorGuard offers a variety of privacy services and features that are bundled into various membership tiers:
- an anonymous VPN plan.
- A VPN plan for businesses
- A VPN package for streaming
- Add-on for Dedicated IP costs $3.99.
- Several plans with different features, including a distinct business tier
- Good user feedback
- Many features and customization options
- Ambiguous free trial policy
- Short-term money-back promise
- Small number of server locations
4. NordVPN:A fast and safe VPN service with many special features is NordVPN. It’s one of the best secure VPNs available, combining double VPN services, also known as multi-hop connections, with AES-256 encryption, ads and malware blocker, and other security features. NordVPN offers the resources you need to conceal your online identity completely. The normal NordVPN package costs $59 a year, which is reasonable given the variety of features, support for six devices connected at once, and availability of even more than 5,000 facilities spread over 55 nations. A dedicated IP address is the most crucial of NordVPN’s several add-ons for your VPN account, along with the file encryption service NordLocker and the password manager NordPass. At checkout, experts advise preceding the non-VPN whistles and fancies in preference of the unique IP address, which costs an additional $70 or $5.83 monthly. If you require it, NordVPN also provides a Team membership for smaller companies; however, the cost is not disclosed.
- Integrated ad blocker and malware scanner
- Simple to use add-on for a dedicated IP address
- Faces challenges in business tier pricing
5. IPVanish:Despite its flaws, IPVanish manages to differentiate out in a crowded industry. Compared to our top two selections, its 1,600 server locations seem sparse, but IPVanish compensates for it with unlimited concurrent connections and a reasonable annual cost of $44.99. Additionally, IPVanish runs its servers, which is fantastic for consumers that care about privacy. By the standards, IPVanish differs from the competition because it doesn’t offer any extra services, most notably a personalized IP address add-on. For intensive work or business use, IPVanish might not be the best option without a dedicated IP. With its straightforward user interface, first-rate security, and competitive cost, IPVanish excels. If you’re searching for some online storage, it’s also available with SugarSync. In terms of further security and privacy features, it uses 256-bit AES encryption and a programmable kill switch. There is also an On-Demand function that you can use to have the VPN automatically connect in particular circumstances.
- Several US servers
- Unblocks streaming websites
- Adequate security measures
- fast with WireGuard
- Discounts are applied to the initial billing cycle.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, live chat available 24/7
- Lacks distinctive qualities
- No specialized IP add-on
6. VPN Unlimited:The New York-based VPN service provider VPN Unlimited, also known as KeepSolid, was chosen because it supported various operating systems and devices, its excellent user experience, the ability to purchase a dedicated IP address as an upgrade, and a subscription plan specifically designed for businesses. Although it checks all the right boxes, a closer examination reveals what keeps it from being truly outstanding. With five device slots, the normal annual plan costs $59.99, which is on thexpensiveared to its competitors. This process requires you to allocate each item to a single slot, which is more rigorous than its rivals’ systems. Regardless of whether the device is actively linked to the VPN, it will take up a slot. For $7.49 a month, you can unlock more device slots. Also available are dedicated IP addresses. However they come at one of the most expensive prices they have encountered. You will need to pay $12.49 per month for a dedicated IP. For five users or fewer, the business strategy increases at $19.99 per month.
- Available dedicated IP address
- Robust privacy protections
- Unreliable device configuration
- Pricey additions and upgrades for devices
7. ExpressVPN:ExpressVPN is somewhat of a poster child in the personal VPN sector In terms of the personal VPN sector, ExpressVPN is somewhat of a poster child. It offers a user-friendllication with unsurpassed security and usability and uses a lot of sophisticated technology in the background. ExpressVPN now provides its own proprry Lightway protocol, which increases speeds without lowering security, in contrast to AES-256 encryption using conventional VPN protocols. ExpressVPN is versatile for personal use and gives access to even more thaoverin 94 nations. For enterprises, it has a limited utility. The business-friendly features they look at are dedicated IP and connecting devices are absent and ordinary, and there is no business VPN tier. ExpressVPNs deliberately strive to safeguard single VPN users rather than businesses, who can allegedly monitor the activity of their staff members via a business VPN. Therefore, ExpressVPN doesn’t provide any such services. Its cost is its fundamental fault from a personal-use perspective. ExpressVPN has fixed annual pricing of $99.99, which puts it squarely in the expensive category.
- Exclusive Lightway VPN protocol
- Simple router app to safeguard more devices
- Numerous servers in a network
- Limited functionality for employment or company
8. Surfshark:With various distinctive features, Surfshark stands out in a market flooded with imitation VPNs. That features multi-hop connectivity, which bounces your tunnels around numerous servers for further protection, and split tunnels, which enables you to send only special programs through the VPN tunnel. With approximately 3,200 servers and an annual cost of $59.76, Surfshark boasts a sizable network. CleanWeb for ad-free browse, Camouflage Mode to minimize ISP monitoring, NoBorders mode to use the VPN in restricted places, and more features are also available. A limitless number of devices may be linked and boot continuously under the basic plan. In general, it’s excellent for personal use. Unfortunately, dedicated IP addresses are not available with Surfshark. However, it allows you to connect manually to a constrained number of available static IP addresses without charge, which might be useful for remotely accessing work documents. Just one capability can make it the ideal choice for users with customized operations.
- Many distinctive qualities
- Several connections at once
- Simple to use
- Limited server locations and no dedicated IP address
9. WindscribeL:One of the greatest free VPNs available is Windscribe, and its subscription tier isn’t bad too. Free VPNs are typically not an option because of their lack of features and problems tracking users for advertising purposes; however, Windscribe provides a strong and practical free choice without compromising security or privacy. The free version has the bandwidth and connectable location restrictions, but for a few dollars a month, customers can add extra locations and data. The annual upfront fee for the entry-level paid tier is $49. It provides access to servers in 63 different nations. The limitless number of devices that can be connected at once is what makes the base tier unique. The configurable ad, malware, and tracker-blocking tool R.O.B.E.R.T. Although Windscribe lacks dedicated IP addresses, it still provides static IP addresses from 13 different places. Those who want security but are on a low budget should use it.
- Excellent free version
- Inexpensive base tier
- Unlimited number of linked devices at once
- Lacks understanding of server count
- Limited business capabilities
10. Hotspot Shield:Of all the VPNs out looked at, Hotspot Shield has by highest user reviews and consistently receives positive customer reviews on TrustPiTrustpilother app stores. Hotspot Shield has a sizable user following thanks to its strong streaming capabilities and reliable free plan. Strict restrictions on the free edition include specific device slots, throttled connection speeds, and a daily data cap of 500MB. Be ready to pay if you want those restrictions removed. The paid subscription costs $95.88 a year, but there’s a solid reason for that. Premium customers have access to Hotspot Shield’s spam call filter, a password manager, antivirus protection, and ability to connect five devices concurrently, including routers. Each of whom can connect five devices at once, five accounts for teammates or employees are included in a family plan for an extra $4 per month. An alternative for a customized IP address does not exist. However, Pango, which created Hotspot Shield, provides unique commercial VPN plans via Twingate.
- A highly ranked VPN
- Includes a password manager, spam call blocker, and antivirus programs
- Free version with no real value
11. Atlas VPN:Another US-based VPN that prioritizes privacy and security is Atlas VPN. VerSprite has tested its iOS software independently and found no significant vulnerabilities that could jeopardize user privacy. Second, Atlas VPN doesn’t gather personally identifiable data and adheres to a rigorous no-log policy. AddiThe’s security features include data hack identification, AES encryption, a kill switch, SafeBrowse (a harmful website filter), and SafeSwap (IP address rotation). Furthermore, Atlas VPN excels at unblocking all main streaming services, including YouTube, Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, HBO, and Disney+. The business offers 750 servers spread over 38 nations so that you may choose one in the US or another. Additionally, because it utilizes WireGuard, the quickest and safest tunneling technology, Atlas VPN can achieve some extremely amazing speeds. AtlasVPN unquestionably makes a case for itself as a desirable VPN alternative with its affordable subscription pricing beginning at $2.05/month. In addition, there are limitless continuous connections and a 30-day money-back assurance.
- Unblocks popular streaming websites
- Good qualities
- Inexpensive subscription costs
- Unsavory site blocker
- Several connections at once
- Excellent free version
- Doesn’t offer any private IP addresses
12. PrivateVPN:The top VPNs for the USA include PrivateVPN as well. To assist consumers who value privacy in the US and various nations, this supplier uses 256-bit encryption. Additionally, due to a stringent no-log policy, it does not independently collect personal information. PrivateVPN also offers further options to furthto enhance your security furtherinclude a kill switch to halt all online activity if your VPN connection drops, leak protection for DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC, ad more. Additionally, it offers over 200 servers across 63 different countries, including 12 servers in US cities. PrivateVPN is still quite good for streaming YouTube, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, and DAZN despite having a small server fleet. For each major platform—Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux—you may get excellent applications. With costs starting at $2.00 per month for six simultaneous connections, it’s also not a costly VPN. Additionally, you may always use the company’s 7-day free trial or 30-day money-back guarantee to test it out.
- Servers around the United States
- Famous streaming services are unblocked.
- Obscured traffic
- Several features
- 30-day cheap money-back guarantee
- No support for WireGuard
- Small fleet of servers
13. Ivacy VPN:Ivacy VPN is a great VPN option for the USA because of its extreme versatility. You can trust it to keep your identity private because it adheres to a no-logs policy, uses AES-256 encryption, and offers DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection. Additionally, it has its headquarters outside of the Five-Eye region in Singapore. Furthermore, Ivacy VPN may unblock a wide variety of streaming services, including YouTube, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix, thanks to its 1900+ servers spread across thirteen different US cities plus 5700 server selections worldwide. The split tunneling capability of Ivacy VPN is another plus. Ivacy VPN also added this capability on its Windows version, in contrast to numerous other VPNs that only offer it in their Android applications. Ivacy VPN is also incredibly affordable, with 10 simultaneous connections starting at just $1.19/month. Additionally, you may test out all the services free of charge for one day and, if necessary, just use a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Servers across 13 US cities
- One-day free trial of a proven method to unblock Netflix
- 24/7 live chat
- Split tunneling on Windows
- 30-day refund policy
- Not compatible with WireGuard
14. PureVPN:A fantastic VPN option for the USA is PureVPN. It utilizes AES-256 encryption for safety and has a large 10 simultaneous connection limit. Additionally, it has a British Virgin Islands base of operations and was the first service provider to use a no-log, always-on audit policy. If you’re looking for features for greater security in the US, PureVPN also has a kill switch and leak protection for DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC. Additionally, various tunneling protocols, including OpenVPN and WireGuard, are available when using this VPN. The latter, though, is only accessible to Windows and Android users. Furthermore, PureVPN is excellent for clearing YouTube, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, and DAZN, thanks to its thousands of servers worldwide and over 1800 in the United States (in 13 various places). What would be even great is that the monthly costs are as little as $1.99. If you change your opinion, the service additionally provides a 31-day money-back guarantee.
- Numerous US servers
- 24/7 live chat
- Simple to use
- Suitable for 10 simultaneous connections of streaming
- 31-day money-back guarantee
- Strong encryption
- WireGuard only available for Windows or Android
15. Proton VPN:The Swiss business that developed Proton VPN is an additional service for all of your US VPN needs. Their VPN adheres to the same tenet, even though it may be more known for Proton Mail, an extremely secure email solution. Military-grade encryption, a trustworthy automatic kill, and NetShield, a function that excludes and blocks websites renowned for fraud, ransomware, and tracking, are all included. Proton VPN excels in all areas. It has numerous servers worldwide, 415+ of which are situated in 14 US cities. They tried it on streaming services, allowing them to access well-known websites, including YouTube, HBO US, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix. Average download rates while connecting to the US server can reach as high as 251 Mbps due to the WireGuard compatibility, which is excellent for HD streaming. Its monthly subscription fee for up to 10 users simultaneously is $4.99. Proton VPN provides a free test including on, e-VPN connection, three sites, and no data cap.
- Free version on dozens of US servers
- Famous streaming sites are unblocked
- Dependable security measures
- Fantastic split tunneling function
- Costly price plan
- Absence of Smart DNS