VPS comes out to be the acronym of Virtual Private Server. VPS hosting proves to be one of the main hosting services your website offers. Managed VPS hosting means that all your technological procedures are managed by the server for you.
The main purpose of this hosting is to provide you with a dedicated server that can be accessed by several users with the help of virtualization technology. The users share a physical server with dedicated resources with the help of virtualization. It is an opposite and safe form of hosting other than shared hosting that does not provide you with a dedicated server.
VPS Hosting is far better than shared hosting in the case of storage, resources, data transfer, and bandwidth. It is inexpensive and limited scalable than renting a complete server. The website owner selects the VPS hosting plans for the limited amount of traffic to go beyond the shared hosting plans and still requires the dedicated server.
When Do We Need To Use VPS Hosting?
VPS Hosting is best needed for eCommerce websites when you want to perform safe payments with running your websites smoothly. For your sensitive data like customers’ information and online payments, VPS helps you to minimize the protection risk and identity fraud.
In case of large traffic on your websites, like when you want to plan an event or ticketing website, a VPS hosting plan is the best choice for you. The virtual private server fully supports the game servers and several traffic spikes at huge websites.
Benefits of VPS Hosting:
VPS Hosting comes with a complete set of benefits including:
- Performance: There are numerous computing resources for your website with less VPS containers with each server.
- Control: Every VPS acts as a complete server. It permits you to restart, control the services, and install various software.
- Security: The virtualization procedure secures your VPS from other users. Each VPS comes with a private IP address, providing you with the extra security you need for your website.
It has a lot of expanded advantages but it comes out to be a great challenge while selecting for your website.
How Much Does a VPS Hosting Cost?
The prices of VPS Hosting vary from different companies as mentioned below, as it depends on the number of resources and management levels. However, the most suitable and cost-effective is the only that can be purchased for only $5 per month, while there are some plans with better choices are available for $20 per month.
Free VPS hosting plans are not recommended as they are just a mere headache. While you proceed in this category, various branded hosting names cost $50 or more for VPS Hosting. They offer more computing resources, technology, management levels, and powerful services.
You just have to be sure that the price compensates for the providing lists. You must also check the add-on costs that can increase your overall VPS pricing.
VPS Hosting Deals:
|Product||VALID UNTI||Black Friday Deal||Sign Up|
60% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
80% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
|40% off for |
4 months on all hosting plans
Get The Deal
75% off + free domain
Get The Deal
| 6 months free |
hosting on 2 year plans
Get The Deal
73% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
Get The Deal
73% Off Hosting
Get The Deal
Best VPS Hosting 2022:
Here is the list of the best VPS hosting providers that you can use in 2022.
- A2 Hosting.
- Media Temple.
1. BlueHost – The #1 VPS Hosting in 2022:
It is a private company that was founded 17 years ago in 2003 by Matt Heaton. The company has its headquarters in Provo, Utah, USA. BlueHost is hosting more than 2 million domains all over the world with 750 staff members. It provides all types of hosting services including, Shared Hosting, cPanel Hosting, dedicated hosting, WordPress Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, and VPS Hosting.
BlueHost hosting has the first ranking in the VPS hosting services with its 5/5 customer support, the best uptime, affordable prices, and unlimited features. It serves for affordability and reliability.
- Free domain registration.
- Drag and drop site builder for beginners.
- Unlimited data transfer.
- Managed cPanel and unlimited storage space.
- 24/7 phone support, tickets, email support, and live chat.
BlueHost Virtual Private Server plans are listed below with their features:
- Standard Plan: For only $29.99 per month with 30GB storage, 1TB Bandwidth, and 1 dedicated IP address.
- Enhanced Plan: For only $59.99 per month with 60GB storage, 2TB Bandwidth, and 2 dedicated IP address.
- Unlimited Plan: For only $119.99 per month with 120GB storage, 2TB Bandwidth, and 2 dedicated IP addresses.
- Consistent WordPress Integration
- Low-Budget plans
- Best server uptime guarantee of 99.98%.
- Limited storage in Basic plan.
- Extra costs for add-ons at checkout.
2. HostGator – Top VPS Hosting Provider:
A public web hosting organization that was established in October 2002 by Brent Oxley. Its headquarters are in Houston, Texas and the company employs more than 750 people. HostGator VPS plans make it quite easy for you by providing free site migrations and scalability. It provides cPanel Hosting, Shared Hosting, Magento Hosting, WordPress Hosting, eCommerce Hosting, and VPS Hosting all tools that you require for your website creation.
- Completely redundant network.
- Unlimited subdomains.
- Customized software installations and configurations.
- 2 or 4 cores, 2 IP addresses and 1.5TB-3TB bandwidth.
- Snappy 2000- for $19.95/month.
- Snappy 4000- for $29.95/month.
- Snappy 8000- for $39.95/month.
- Free websites, domain selection, SSL Certificate, and MySQL.
- 45-day money-back guarantee with 99.95 server uptime.
- Daily backups with 24/7/365 customer service.
- Flexibility in billing.
- Expensive add-ons prices.
- No free backups.
- Only fast cloud and managed WordPress hosting service.
3. SiteGround – Best VPS Hosting For Small Businesses:
SiteGround was established in 2004 and is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company has provided many hosting services and serves as an official partner of WordPress.org. Every plan includes managed WordPress Hosting. SiteGround is another dominant hosting service when you want to select the best hosting services related to shared, dedicated hosting, cloud, and WordPress hosting. They also offer a 1-month free web hosting trial so that you can use it before buying the package.
- Fast server speed for loading pages.
- Security system involving WAF and virus scans.
- Instant self-help and live 24/7 customer support.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
There is a wide range of VPS Hosting plans. These are in the following categories:
- StartUp Plan: The cost is $3.95/month.
- GrowBig Plan: The cost is $5.95/month.
- GoGeek Plan: The cost is $11.95/month.
- It can load your website 4 times faster.
- 100% guarantee uptime.
- 24/7 Customer service.
- Daily Backups and auto-updates.
- Free website migrations with a 60 % initial discount.
- Limited data storage and resources.
- Data usage policies are strict.
4. A2Hosting – Affordable VPS Hosting Service:
This hosting company was launched in 2001. It started from a two-room office and was expanded to North America, Asia, and Europe. It provides six different types of hosting services. It becomes difficult to select the best one for your website.
You can select from managed or unmanaged VPS hosting for your website enhancements. VPS hosting scores 4.3 out of 5 in our marking for A2Hosting but it has some specifications and top features. The money-back guarantee supports you in confusion with hosting.
- Free control panel with SSL certification.
- Offers green hosting solutions.
- Formulated its own Perpetual Security initiative.
The managed VPS Hosting packages are as follows:
- Power+: The plans start at $25.0/month.
- Prestige+: The plan begins with $35.0/month.
- Pinnacle+: The plan initializes from $50.0/month.
- Money-back guarantee at any time.
- The site loading speed in 143% faster.
- The website will not crash up to 99.99% of the time.
- Average uptime of 99.95%.
- Domain service also require extra payments
- Site Migration is not free.
- Limited server access.
Hostwinds, LLC was established in 2010 as a website hosting service provider. Since the beginning, it is introducing new changes in the hosting business by establishing new standards.
The company is providing quality web services at a minimum cost including domain name registration, security and protection, server maintenance, SEO and the dedicated staff at the backend guarantees the customer service respectfully. The company has set up its business around the globe by receiving many awards for unmatchable customer care and support.
Hostwind is not that great but it has a high score in case of products and performance. The complete web-based knowledge and fast live chat are available to solve the problems.
- 24/7/365 Customer support.
- 99.99% Uptime.
- Secure Data and Server protection.
- Add-on services increase optimization.
- Free SSL certification installation.
The company has set the mark for affordable VPS plans. With the best features and great uptime, It has three plans for VPS Hosting:
- Basic Plan: It is for only $3.29 per month.
- Advanced Plan: It is for only $4.23 per month.
- Ultimate Plan: It is available for only $ 5.17 per month.
- The customer service is amazing.
- It provides a free private IP Address with free shared domain hosting.
- There is live customer support. The price is affordable and the bill is to be paid monthly.
- The VPS plans offer better performance.
- Complete pricing values are tricky.
- Managed WordPress Hosting is not available.
- The support may not fully support the beginners.
- The provided dedicated servers are limited in resources.
- The shared plan server has fewer features as compared to other hosting providers.
ScalaHosting was founded in 2007 to provide the cheapest and fastest web hosting services. This company aims to make VPS hosting open to everyone. It provides various hosting services but stands alone in the VPN setups. It has two data centers one in Bulgaria and the other in Dallas.
Over time, ScalaHsoting has proved to be the best web services, provider. You can select the VPS plans for your medium-sized business as the company provides top services.
- Scalable VPS hosting plans.
- Unlimited website migrations with the company’s SSL protection.
- Availability of customer care around the clock.
The Hosting in various configurations includes the following plans:
- Managed Cloud VPS Start: Available with 20 GB Space, 2GB RAM for only $12.00/month.
- Managed Cloud VPS Advanced: Available with 30 GB Space, 4GB RAM for only $24.00/month.
- Managed Cloud VPS Business: Available with 50 GB Space, 6GB RAM for only $44.00/month.
- Managed Cloud VPS Enterprise: Available with 80 GB Space, 8GB RAM for only $66.00/month.
- Scala provides 99.99% uptime with fast load timings.
- Separate SSL for only $30 per year.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Fast performance with dedicated WordPress Hosting
- Speed complaints are recorded.
- Malware issues were reported and resolved quickly.
AccuWebHosting with its headquarters in New Jersey was established in 2003. It provides VPS hosting, Web hosting, reseller hosting, and a dedicated server for both Linux and Windows hosting. Microsoft has approved the company to be a Webmatrix Hosting compatible. AccuWebHosting serves as a suggested ASP.NET components seller.
If you are in search of an upgraded VPS or dedicated server, AccuWeb’s hosting plans are best for you. It can boost your website ranking to another level with the fastest uptime and technical staff.
- Speedy and secure web services.
- Responsive technical staff for 24/7.
You can select any of these plans depending on your budget.
- VPS Hosting SSD: It starts at $12/month.
- VPS Hosting Cloud: It begins at only $15/month.
- VPS Hosting Classic: It starts at $7.99/month.
- Several web hosting plans with customization.
- 99.99% uptime with the best client service for your queries.
- Highly configured VPS and dedicated hosting plans with complete data backup.
- Affordable pricing range of plans.
- It becomes tricky for beginners to select the best plans without confusion.
- Limited email accounts with Windows hosting.
- No monthly payment system with shared hosting plans. The prices are paid for at least six months.
8- Media Temple:
Media Temple was established in 1998 in CulverCity, California. The company has provided 1.5 million websites to more than 12500 users in 100 different countries. It provides several hosting services and is best known for cloud hosting services. Adobe, Samsung, and CBS are some huge names using this company’s services.
Media Temple is one of the high-class web hosting providers. The main focus is put on the scalability and performance of the websites. You can get full support from the company’s technical staff.
- Latest Hybrid Technologies including SSD-based storage, daily backups, and TrueSpeed content delivery network supported by SiteLock.
- Better Plans with multiple options for storage, bandwidth, and security.
- Easy account set up by just one click.
Media Temple hosting plans are expensive as compared to other hosting services. You can choose the best suitable plans for the three available:
- Personal Plan: This plan can be purchased for only $20/month.
- Pro Plan: This plan can be purchased for only $30/month.
- Elite Plan: This plan can be purchased for only $60/month.
- Responsive technical staff and full customer service.
- Accessible Control Panel.
- Less Downtime.
- WordPress Hosting is slow as compared to other hosting providers.
- Expensive plans.
InterServer is headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey, and was founded in 1999. With its four data centers, three are situated in New Jersey and one is located in Los Angeles. The services offered by this company are Windows hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting managed hosting, Cloud hosting, and WordPress hosting.
InterServer is an alternative solution for many other hosting services. If you are looking for websites for the above-mentioned features and pros Interserver is the best option for you in the VPS categories.
- Powerful shared hosting plans with Cloudflare CDN and SSL certificates.
- Gigabit Network.
- Full root or admin control.
- Uptime Monitoring.
- Credit Card or Paypal payments.
The VPS Hosting can be accessed by three price-lock plans. These are:
- Standard Web Hosting: It can be opted by paying only $5.00/month.
- ASP.NET Web Hosting: This plan can be selected for only $5.00/month.
- Managed WordPress: This plan is available only for $8.00/month.
- 20 years of a successful business.
- Free site migrations.
- Average uptime of 99.97%
- Fast servers performance and speed.
- Reliable customer support.
- The data centers are only located in the USA.
- Limited services and slow loading time.
- Unresponsive customer service.
10- Liquid Web:
LiquidWeb is a leading managed hosting provider with 250+ experienced administrators, engineers, and technical staff. Their data servers are in US-central Lansing, US-West-Phoenix, and EU-central-Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Liquid Web is best for you if you want a managed hosting solution with 100% uptime strength for your online store or WordPress websites. They credit you the amount equal to 10 times for the downtime. It is the best option if you are dealing with web hosting.
- Free bandwidth with real-time monitoring.
- Cloudflare CDN with local and automatic backups.
- 24/7/365 Heroic customer service.
- Security against DDoS attacks.
- Automatic Plugins and iThemes Sync Pro.
Liquid Web Hosting has amazing features with the three pricing plans:
- 2GB RAM VPS plan: for $19.99 per month.
- 4GB RAM VPS plan: for $29.99 per month.
- 8GB RAM VPS plan: for $49.99 per month.
- Quick and scalable.
- Complete WordPress support and managed plans.
- An Expensive host service.
- Shared hosting is not available.
- SSL does not exist.
InMotion is a company supporting more than 300,000 website domains since 2001. It has two data centers in Virginia Beach and Los Angeles. The company has established its name in providing quality services in hosting.
InMotion must be your first choice when you want a reliable web host or server provider. The VPS features perform maximum protection and security on each account. InMotion is best while looking for features, speed, and technical support.
- cPanel and web hosting manager.
- Live-state screenshots of your website.
- Root Access allowed with optimal solutions.
- Free site migrations and secure email options.
- SSH Acess.
- VPS-1000HA-S with 4GB RAM, 75GB Storage and 4TB Bandwidth for $22.99/month for 3 years.
- VPS-2000HA-S with 6GB RAM, 150GB Storage and 5TB Bandwidth for $34.99/month for 3 years.
- VPS-3000HA-S with 8GB RAM, 260GB Storage and 6TB Bandwidth for $54.99/month for 3 years.
- VPS plans provide greater RAM and CPU power for your websites.
- Unlimited MySQL databases, FTP accounts, and cPanel accounts.
- Custom server.
- Expensive VPS hosting.
- Plan limitations and delayed verification procedures.
GoDaddy serves as the biggest domain registrar that was launched in 1997 with the name of Jomax Technologies. The company has more than 17.5 million users with 76 million website domains.
It is the best option for hosting websites by investing a little amount. It suits sensitive budget customers for fulfilling their website needs. If you have a lot of documentation GoDaddy is a cheap option for your website.
- Average uptime of 99.97%.
- Free subscription to Office 365 Business email.
- The add-ons have security and SSL certifications for your site.
The GoDaddy plans are economical when it comes to VPS hosting. The plans are mentioned here:
- Economy Plan: The basic plan is only $1.0/month.
- Deluxe Plane: This plan costs moderately by paying $4.99/month.
- Ultimate Plane: This plan is available at a high cost of $5.99/month.
- Fully customized themes and templates for your sites.
- Shared hosting includes free Email hosting and Office 365 email.
- Live chat, 24/7 phone support, and social media.
- GoDaddy VPS plans are expensive as compared to other hosting providers.
- Limited database and disk space provided.
It is a private company that was founded in 1996 in Los Angeles. The company provides web hosting and computing services for developers and entrepreneurs. The company is headquartered in Brea, California, and serves internationally.
DreamHost is the right option for you if you want to be shared hosting. It provides the most expensive plans incorporating all features. Bluehost is the best alternative to Dreamhost services.
- Customized control Panel.
- Unlimited bandwidth in each plan.
- Unlimited MySQL databases and email accounts.
VPS Hosting prices vary between the different listed plans:
- Basic: It is available for $15 per month.
- Business: It is available for $30 per month.
- Professional: It is available for $60 per month.
- Enterprise: It is available for $120 per month.
- Supports unlimited websites and traffic spikes
- Dedicated server resources with free SSL.
- Limited live chat timings only from 5:30 am – 9:30 pm.
- Slow load time.
- No money refunding on the VPS plans.
- Uptime is a little down with 99.75%.
HostPapa is a private Canadian web hosting company that offers all types of hosting services to its users. The company was founded in 2006 by Jamie Opalchuk and is hosting more than 180,000 websites. It provides shared website hosting plans with unlimited features.
It is the best web host for small private businesses. HostPapa VPS plans are good at the lower ends. To get the best pricing plan you have to commit for three years. You must choose HostGator or BlueHost for the best VPS plans and services.
- Unlimited bandwidth for extra usage.
- 24/7 live chat and phone support.
- SSL encryption certifications.
VPS services are provided in 5 different plans:
- Mercury: This plan can be purchased for only $19.99/month with 2GB memory.
- Venus: This plan can be purchased for only $59.99/month with 4GB memory.
- Earth: This plan can be purchased for only $109.99/month with 8GB memory.
- Mars: This plan can be purchased for only $169.99/month with 16GB memory.
- Jupiter: This plan can be purchased for only $249.99/month with 32GB memory.
- Basic plans support more than one website.
- Free domain customization.
- No free backups.
- Add-ons are expensive during checkout.
iPage is a popular hosting service company that has been serving the world for the past two decades. The company was established in 1998 and provides shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server hosting.
The best plan offered by iPage is the shared hosting plan. Their VPS plan provides you with additional tools to grow your website in a short span. Neglecting its drawbacks, iPage is a good VPS hosting provider network.
- Free and unlimited domains, MySql databases, email addresses.
- Online marketing tools.
- Advanced features like POP3 and IMAP email accounts for website growth.
- PayPal integration.
- Basic Plan: accessible for only $19.99/month.
- Business Plan: accessible for only $47.99/month.
- Optimum Plan: accessible for only $79.99/month.
- Extra freebies in each plan for making them appealing.
- Flexibility and scalability.
- Welcomes beginners and affordable shared web hosting.
- High Introductory Pricing
- Increased pricing at checkouts for SSL, security, and website backup.
- Limited to Linux Hosting.
- It does not provide SSD Storage.