Do you want to connect your screen to a TV? Are you in possession of a TV and want to know how you can connect your phone to your TV? Do you want to learn the way to connect your phone to a screen with or without a wire? Do you have a smart screen TV and want to connect your phone to it to see your videos on a big screen? If yes then you have come to the right place.
There are times when you’re watching something on your phone and you want to share it with the room or just see it on a bigger display. Having a TV screen and not using its capabilities can be wasteful. If your having a movie night and don’t have an internet connection you can connect your phone to the screen of the TV and watch it from there.
The advantages the connection holds are many and people often ignore them. Here we shall tell you the way to connect your mobile to a TV in various methods. Internet services are down no problem just use your phone. You can download a movie on your mobile and cast screen it on the TV screen. This helps you to sit and relax with your family without any worries. With this you have many benefits and the best part is that the process is easy.
Connection Through Android Phones:
if you have Android devices then there are a few options including built-in features and third-party apps. In here we shall explore all these options to find a solution to your problem. Through this, we will show you the easy ways to connect your Android phone to your TV wirelessly or through the wire. There are, however, many different types of methods for different TVs.
Benefits of Connecting:
1. Quicker Than Normal Means:
Its advantage is that it’s quicker to start connecting straight away. When it comes to building up a connection it could take a lot more time. So going down that it does require some sort of patience and much stuff but through these steps, you are going to be in a position where you can connect your mobile at any time’s notice.
2. Easy To Start:
The advantage of connecting your mobile to a TV is that it is easy to start. There are only really certain requirements for anyone to get started. It is completely free to do. that one main requirement in all of them is that you have a TV that connects. Now this is very easy to do and does not require exertion.
3. No Excessive Exertion:
The method of connection allows for a more peaceful means. It can substitute for a smart TV and can be easier to set up than a smart TV. This also allows you to use your screen in a different competitive way.
4. Financially better:
A normal TV can also be used as a Smart TV when connected to a mobile this created an advantage for you. Don’t need to buy an expensive smart TV and you can use your normal one easily. It can also help you use your mobile on a bigger screen.
5. Smart TV:
A smart TV is a revolutionary product that has been developed. It has made life more comfortable. the TV is the above version of the normal home use TV and has begun taking over normal TVs. The process of a Samsung phone is a little different than a normal Android phone due to its different applications but the overall main step remains the same.
Please note: Requirements For This Procedure:
- Your smart TV should support a wireless display.
- TV must be connected to a Wi-Fi network same as your phone
- In the case of Samsung phones
For Samsung Phones:
you can use smart view to screen mirror your devices to your smart TVs. Smart view Is an easy way to screen mirror content from your Samsung phone or tablet to a larger display. Most new Samsung mobile devices have smart view built in. If that is not the case you can also download the smart View app from the play store. This is only if it’s not a native feature on your Samsung device.
On your Android device swipe down twice from the top of the screen to reveal the quick settings tray. If the smart view or cast screen isn’t on this page you may need to search for it or swipe to the second page of tiles in the tray. Tap the smart view button or the cast screen button.
A list of available receivers will appear on your device. Select the name of your TV from the list. Your Android or Samsung phone or tablet is now wirelessly mirroring your TV. Anything you do on your mobile device will reflect on your computer in real-time including audio taps. When the smart view button on your device screen cancels the mirroring or disconnects from the TV.
For Samsung phones and Android mobile that do not possess a casting system native to their mobile, you can use Android screen mirroring go to the play store and install screen mirroring mobile connect to TV cast. Screen mirroring is a technique that allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games photos videos and other applications on a big screen using this screen mirroring app. This screen mirroring app allows you to easily connect your device and your TV without any effort.
This shows how to connect an Android phone to a TV and then share the phone screen with the TV so we can play games and videos so we can play full screen so in this we will show you how we can configure this
- First, we need to connect our mobile phone and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In your smart TV just go to the network then select wife wireless connection.
- Then select the Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect. then enter the password then save it. You can see it should be now connecting.
- On your mobile phone go to settings then tap on Wi-Fi. then from available networks. You have to select the same Wi-Fi network which you connected to your smart TV.
- Enter the password and tap on connect. after it’s connected you can see Wi-Fi has connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Then again go to settings then tap on more tap on wireless display or cast screen. Select and turn on the cast screen or wireless display. turn it on. so now we turn on the wireless display.
- Then in your smart TV open the Miracast app or the cast app available on your smart TV. so see the Miracast app and open it. Miracast allows you to connect to your device wirelessly.
- Launch a wireless display on your smart TV.
- Now on your mobile phone, you will be able to see the name of your smart TV. you can see a smart TV tap on that. you will now see that it’s connecting.
- After it is connected you will be able to see your mobile screen. so this way we can share your mobile screen with your smart TV and you can play games and videos.
In this method, you will be able to connect any of your phones to any TV with the help of a USB data cable. This is the most common name that is used for charging purposes.
- So first of all we will put the TV in the media player option.
- We’ll put the USB cable into the TV USB port and insert the USB data cable into the charging port of the mobile.
- now your phone will give you options after your connections.
- You have to click on the USB connector option. The option of turning on USB storage will come to you after. also, you have to click on it. As soon as you click on the turn on USB storage option your phone will be connected to the TV.
- Through this, you will be able to see the photo, music, and movies of your phone on the TV media player.
If The Method Fails:
We have tried to connect many phones but only my old mobile phones work on this due to their old systems. To connect to a newer generation phone you need to.
You need to turn on your developer option. In the settings go to About phone and tab MEU version 7 to 8 times and back and go to additional settings.
Roll down and click and developer option and Scroll down
The USB debugging option is displayed and you need to turn it on and that should resolve your problem.
Here we have displayed to you all there is to know about connecting your phone to a TV. With different variations to this method, we have given you the ones that work properly and are the most widely used. The usage of the TV screen has become common and has become essential in every household. So using them for normal work is common.
Using your mobile as a cast screen for your mobile makes it easier for you to enjoy some quality time with your daily and view your socials from a single large viewpoint. The using of mobile in everyday use also becomes boring so this helps to switch things up. It gives you the perfect opportunity to watch a movie with your family and sit back and relax on these occasions.
1. How To Use A TV Screen As A Mobile?
Most TV screens are rarely used as mobile. The way to use a TV screen as a mobile screen is to cast the mobile screen onto the screen of the TV. The TV can be a Smart TV or a normal TV LCD. But the option to connect the mobile change with the TV screen and the mobile. you to convert your tv screen into a mobile screen through these things.
2. What Are The Benefits Of Using A TV Screen As A Mobile?
Yes! Recent trends have changed using of Smart screen as a mobile has become a common courtesy and has become a major part of a trend. The screen allows you to view stuff on a large screen giving you a much better viewing. It also gives you the option to watch a movie on a large screen rather than on a small mobile screen.
3. Will my iPhone Connect To A Smart Screen TV?
Absolutely! But the method does require a trial-and-error policy. The Apple mobile is only suited to be connected to an Apple TV. The connection to a smart TV may have some different possibilities. The connection, however, once established can easily be redone through the same method.
4. What Are The Requirements To Make My Mobile Connection To A TV Screen?
There are no hard requirements except that we need to connect our mobile phone and TV to the same Wi-Fi network. And that the mobile should contain a cast screen option. Other than that the TV screen also plays a major role as not all screens connect to the mobile and may impose difficulty.
5. Is The Process Really Worth It?
Depends upon your point of view. The process can be worth it depending upon the reason for connection to the screen. If it is for a major reason then yes! It will be worth it but for a minor reason or may not seem that worthwhile.
6. How Much Does It Cost To Cast The Screen Onto A Smart TV?
None whatsoever, the process is free and the connection may not cost anything. The only proof is the purchase of a smart screen along with a mobile connection. The process of connecting that mobile to the screen is free and has no expense