How To Delete All Tweets:
Do you want to Clean your Twitter account without losing your followers? A lot of peoples want to clean their Twitter account but they afraid of losing followers. That’s why today we are going to share with you some best methods to Delete all old tweets at once without losing any follower.
There are a lot of methods to delete all tweets at once for free, but today we are going to share with you the best method to remove all the tweets at once using web-based tools. Deleting tweets is the best way to clean your Twitter account. But if you still don’t know why to delete all tweets then let me share with you some reasons.
Why You Should Delete Your Tweets:
Here are a few reasons why delete all tweets and clean your twitter account.
- Link Sharing: Some people’s shared links on twitter no matter if they are paid links or you are sharing news, articles, or stories with your followers. Some Peoples Make Money by sharing the links on twitter. These types of twitter accounts look very bad because of those links. So you can delete all kinds of those links at once using this method.
- Delete Embarrassing Tweets: Delete Embarrassing Tweets before your becoming popular or famous on Twitter. If you are becoming popular or well-known on twitter, then you should delete your Embarrassing old Tweets because you can lose your followers just because of those Embarrassing Tweets.
Deleting Tweets doesn’t Necessarily:
This is your choice if you want to delete Twitter likes or delete your all tweets then you can delete your tweets. If you don’t want to delete your old and previous tweets and save them for a long time as old memories, then you can keep your tweets. That’s up to you. We can share with you the best method to delete all the tweets at once for free now it’s your choice if you want to delete or not.
How Many Tweets Can We Delete at Once?
Keep in mind due to Twitter limitations you can delete only the last 3200 tweets at once for free using some tools. But there are also Paid tools that allow you to remove more than 3200 Tweet at once.
First Back Up Your Old Tweets Before Deleting:
Once your tweets are deleted, there’s no other way to recover your tweets. So only delete all tweets if you’re sure that you will never need them again in the future. But if you want to take a backup of your old tweets then here is the way to do that.
To download your Twitter backup:
- Go to your Twitter account and click on your profile picture, then click Settings and privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Request your archive.
- You’ll get an email with a link to a downloadable .zip file containing your archive.
Delete All Tweets in 2020:
There are a lot of other methods to delete all the old tweets, but today we are going to share with you one of the best ways to delete all the tweets at once for free.
Here is a step by step guide on how to delete all the tweets at once for free.
Step 2: After selecting the best Tweet deleter now click on signup with twitter. When you have done a new page will open. Check the first and last box. Now Click on the left side that you want to delete your tweets from last one week, last one month, three months, six months, or one year that up to you.
Chose your period and then click on Activate Tweet deleter. This will take a few minutes to delete all of your tweets at once.
If your friends Don’t know about this, then share this excellent post with your friends and let them know how to delete all tweets at once for free. If you have any suggestions for us or question, then drop a comment so we will answer all of your questions.