As we all know that modern time is the world of technology and technology has made this world a global village. In this global village, there are such technical advancements that we can’t even imagine. One of the most effective software among them is special computer software that communicates with people with the help of artificial intelligence which is Called Chatbot.
What Actually Chatbots Are?
The chatbot is an artificial intelligence software that is well known for the user’s requirements. Its intelligence works in a way to transform the way of communication of people in a very efficient way by answering them quickly.
Whatever you will ask, it would be able to answer you directly without any delay with much ease that you couldn’t measure its efficiency and would feel as you are chatting with the marketer directly. It processes the language like a natural method and you would not believe that its intelligence is able to understand the structurally wrong sentences and would handle it easily.
Most marketers and businesses use these chatbots to run their business successfully by maintaining a smooth conversation with the customers. It is considered one of the best tools for business purposes because it has the ability to communicate with the customers automatically while they visit your company website.
How do Chatbots Facilitate the User?
It works as a business tool by creating a link and a way of communication between you and the computers. It communicates with the customers in a natural language by replying to them in a quite natural way via websites, blogs, apps, calls, etc. Its Natural language processing system facilitates the user and customer by answering the multiple-choice questions in less time. Thus, in this way, it saves your time and builds the trust of customers.
Specifications of Chatbots:
- It works like your personal assistant by handling your matters and communicating with people through text messages.
- It allows marketers and businessmen to interact with a large number of customers at a time thus, it attracts more people to your services.
- Its natural language processing builds a fair way of communication between humans and the internet.
- It facilitates you in your busy schedule when you are not available to chat and answer the questions of your customers, at that time it interacts with them by attaining your position.
- It helps in producing loyal customers towards your business and accepts the requests of a host of people immensely and timely.
- It increases the attention of people and makes them aware of the efficiency of chatbots so that most people desire to avail this facility of artificial intelligence for their business promotion.
- Within free time, it offers funny tips to the people to refresh their mood and makes them happy by sharing jokes.
- It promotes your experience by interacting with a variety of people all day. That is a great platform for improving communication skills and knowing the psyche of people.
- It provides a platform for the people to go with the new talent and to create something new and unique, it helps them in polishing their innovative minds.
Types of Chatbots:
Chatbots are divided into two categories named as:
- Simple Chatbot.
- Smart Chatbot.
Simple chatbots are the keywords that are already written, able to understand the questions of a customer and to answer them quickly. If a person asks a question without using keywords, he would reply to him in a way “sorry, I didn’t understand”.With the use of keywords, he would get correct answers to his question.
Smart chatbot supports the user by communicating with the customer with the help of artificial intelligence. It does not have built-in keywords for answering the questions, whatever question a customer will ask, SnapChat bot understands it even if it is structurally wrong, he has an ability to understand and answer the questions adequately.
Both these chatbots are supporting big companies professionally by managing their tasks daily and improving sales by processing them automatically. It makes a quick response to the questions by answering them accurately.
How Does Chatbot Work?
It’s important to know How chatbot works?
- Chatbots accept the user ́s request by answering their queries. It strengthens the bond between customers and services. It’s efficient functioning usually results in the conversion of a user into a buyer. during communication, it asks the user about his email, which he, later on, use to contact the user in order to give information about products and services in detail.
- These chatbots are also known in the market with the name of “conversational agents”.These are available to people either by web-based applications or by apps. You have a choice to use it in various options, like in Facebook messenger, it will communicate easily with the people and your friends also with the support of artificial intelligence.
- Every advanced technology contains natural language processing, the same as the voice recognition system like “Google Now” that understands the voice statement of a person and answers them according to its capability.
- Some chatbots are much intelligent that you couldn’t recognize whether an agent is a human being or a bot as it provides authentic output to the user.
- Before answering the questions, chatbots try to understand and interpret the query, as what a user wants to ask? then, it takes the help of the algorithm at that time, in order to respond to them appropriately by giving accurate information regarding queries.
- It also has an ability to understand the emotions and tone of a user, thus respond them emotionally sometimes when needed.
Best Chatbots 2023:
Here is the list of 10+ best Chatbots that actually work in 2023 and 2024 for your business or website.
- Hubspot ChatBot.
- Zendesk Answer Bot.
It is considered as one of the best chatbots for facilitating the conversion between human beings and the internet, it is designed for Facebook messenger, You don’t need any kind of keywords for using it. It offers you a lot of interesting features as well as up to 5000 subscribers to cooperate with you properly. It would work in a way by answering automatically the usual question of the people most commonly asked on Facebook messenger. It never misses the opportunity to chat with the customers when they need to ask anything.
Chatfuel increases the sales of your company, build up engagement with real people, boost the number of customers, and is affordable.
It is very popular and free of cost. It is available on Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, Viber, and many other famous chatting Apps. It requires no programming skills as it has an intelligence path, voice features, analytics, etc to model your own chatbot. It provides you a platform to create a simply intelligent bot of your own desire.
Because it has the power of managing the list of questions and thus provides you better performance and interaction with the various bot users. It is available at a cost of $22 per hour.
It provides you an option to chat with your customers in a messenger with the help of artificial intelligence. It offers you to create and publish your smart chatbot on Viber, WhatsApp, Lines, and other apps on smartphones. It is flexible and easy to use. It supports you in creating an automatic chatbot for your convenience.
You could build conversations of your own choice such as sending receipts, making payments, etc you could have a facility to publish and use it anywhere in the world without any technical knowledge or skills.
It allows you to create unlimited bots with unlimited messages free of cost. The chatbots would work in a way like telling the weather updates, horoscopes, booking food, making an order, etc.
With the use of this chatbot, you have a big opportunity to improve your services within no time. It increases your site conversions and makes your customers happier. you could create this chatbot to convert visitors into customers and thus acts as a help to the sales team. It has the capability to reply with images, emojis, cards to convey pleasant effects to the customers. You could also keep a check-in by visiting the conversation history in order to watch how your bot is working.
It offers you to build a chatbot on your website, with zero programming skills. It helps you out in booking tickets, meetings, answers commonly asked questions. Its specification is that it has built-in templates that facilitate you to get started with. It supports you to focus deeply on communication with the customers and also helps you to match the tone and voice of your brand.
It facilitates you to chat with the customers through voice and text-based messages. You could interact with the people with the help of this chatbot on mobile phones by websites, mobile apps, other channels, etc. You can create a chatbot that works with the dialog or voice products such as google-Cloud speech-to-text.
It is designed on google infrastructure and thus provides a chance to work with unlimited customer service requests. you are not required to have any technical skills to build this chatbot. DialogFlow chatbots are used by many big and marked companies to get in touch with the customers and achieve the desired goal.
How do Chatbots Benefit Different Industries?
Most of the chatbots are taking the support of chatbots in order to pårmote their services. chatbots are used in different industries and give them a lot of benefits. The chatbots play an important role in various industries such as:
Real Estate Companies:
Different Real estate companies are using chatbots to make a flow of chat between customers and the company. It performs various tasks for them such as booking an appointment with the manager, services regarding buying and selling of property, etc. It engages the visitors to your website and agrees with them to avail of services. It facilitates you in booking time for the meeting, manages all in a better way.
One of the chatbots named “Lemonade”, a use case, helps the customer by providing him availability in various services. and thus building the trust of customers in your services and products.
When used in institutions and banks. It becomes user-friendly. You could make your conversation friendly and interesting instead of talking to their boring team members. It manages half of the customers every day by chatting with them friendly and then succeeded to convert the user into a loyal customer, benefiting the banks and other institutions in this way.
Schools, Colleges or Universities:
Chatbots support the user in finding information over the university website. The chatbot would answer every question regarding the university, its location, fee structure, course details, faculty members, etc.
Universities use chatbots for facilitating the students to access any kind of information that they needed. It also helps a student for logging in student account on a university portal and supports the student in getting admitted to the courses.
Some people don’t like to do online shopping and thus they prefer to do shopping by self-visiting to the shops or the market. Chatbots support them in a way by suggesting to them shopping malls and showing them the location of that targeted shopping mall near you. Other than this, it facilitates much to the customers addicted to buying things online, chatbots directs them to the website to visit the shop online and view the products and their details. I suggest you make your shopping easy and interesting with chatbots.
Some best chatbots facilitate you a lot.
All the chatbots that are listed above are the best Chatbots that you can use for your business to get more Conversions in 2020. Most businesses and marketers are using Chatbots for their business successfully by maintaining a smooth conversation with the customers. Instead of hiring a 24/7 live chat support team now you can set up a chatbot for your website and provide 24/7 chat customer support to your customers.