forms. app Review 2024:
Online form builders are growing more popular with the passage of time. You can easily create multiple forms with lightning speed by just selecting a specific template.
Plus, you don’t need any coding background for using form builders. The best form builder saves your time and effort.
With so many form builders available in the market, choosing the right one is very difficult.
But you don’t need to worry because we are going to discuss an amazing form builder that you can use to create online forms easily and collect responses.
In this article, we will dive deep into the details of the forms.app and explore its features.
forms.app is one of the most popular form builders that help you easily and instantly create forms and collect responses. It is a web-based platform, which offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface to create forms in a few minutes and start collecting responses quickly.
The platform provides a huge number of templates, including Customer satisfaction surveys, Job applications, Registration forms, Order forms, and many more. You would be surprised to know that you can enjoy all the features of the Forms.app for free even before you login.
Apart from this, forms.app enables you to share your forms with a wide range of customers across various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more. Also, it lets you instantly analyze the records, no matter how big the data is. Additionally, they continuously develop new features and improve current ones.
Let’s discuss some of the unique features of forms.app!
What are the Unique Features of forms.app?
forms.app offers a broad range of features to easily and quickly create forms. Some of the unique features offered by forms.app are given below:
1- Create, Share, and Analyze:
forms.app allows you to create beautiful online forms easily, even with your mobile phone. It helps you customize the design of the form to give it a personalized look. Moreover, you can easily share your forms with your friends or customers across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.) or on your website with just a few clicks.
Furthermore, each form has a unique QR code that you can share or print. It also gives you a choice to share the records or just statistics. Besides, the form builder lets you analyze a large number of records to help you understand the statistics of fields like single or multiple selections.
2- Multiple Field Types:
The platform enables you to collect data in various formats such as numbers, dates, or images in each field of your form. It offers a wide range of form fields, including Opinion scale, Picture selection, Single or Multiple selections, Product basket, File upload, Grid, Selection Matrix, etc. All you need to is click Add a Field option and choose the preferred filter.
3- Variety of Templates:
Interestingly, the platform offers a huge range of ready-made templates for you to choose from. Some of the prominent Templates are given below:
- Evaluation Form: These forms can be used to improve a product or a service. It can be used to collect data on any subject or a form for product evaluation where you ask your customers about your product or services or a job performance evaluation form that can be used to test your employees’ performance.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey: One of the important factors to grow a business is to keep your customers happy. forms.app offers a beautifully designed customer satisfaction survey that helps you reach the targeted audience, capture their attention, collect data, and reorient your company policies. You can share these customer satisfaction survey forms on your website or social media platforms. For embedding the form into your website, simply open the sharing options, click the Embed button, adjust template size, copy the script and paste it into your website’s code.
- Registration forms: The app offers eye-catching registration forms to register people easily. It allows you to add or drop fields, change places of fields, and ask any questions you would like on those fields.
- Geolocation Restriction forms: These forms help you collect data from people in a certain area. For instance, when you build a form to ask people in a particular area their opinion about some municipal services, you would want only citizens in that specific city to fill the form.
Apart from these forms.app offers a wide range of other templates, including Course evaluation survey, QR Menu, 360 Degree feedback survey, Lead generation form, Cake order form, Restaurant order form, Time off request form, Consent form, and many more.
4- Privacy Settings:
forms.app gives you the ability to manage who can access your forms and records. You can choose from 4 privacy states for a form or its records independent of each other. The privacy states are given below:
- Private: Only you can see the form
- Limited: Only those people whom you give access can see your form or its records
- Unlisted: People with whom you shared the unique link can see them from
- Public: Public forms are an excellent way to be present on the internet without a website because search engines index them. The URL of the form can be customized to make it easier to search on the internet.
5- Step & List View:
The form builder helps you display every form field on a different page. This step view is ideal for quizzes and surveys. Respondents can also track their progress on the bar at the bottom. Moreover, a classical form layout is also available that lists fields one under the other. You can easily change the order of fields. The list view is best for registration or contacts us forms to help users see all the questions on the same page.
forms.app allows you to show or hide fields based on previous answers. It serves a variety of purposes; for instance, in the Job application form, you ask the maiden names from only female and married applications. The Condition feature allows you to select any field and add a new one.
You can save your time by creating quote or quiz forms via calculations. The calculator feature enables you to set values for the options in your forms. It gives you the ability to add or subtract a certain amount you defined in your calculations and reach a total sum.
8- Payment Collection:
Interestingly, with the forms.app, you can easily collect payments from PayPal and Stripe; all you need to do is add the Payment field in your form and describe the currency and amount. It also lets the person who fills in the form enter the amount.
9- Product Basket:
One of the most remarkable features of the forms.app is its Product Basket that helps you list your products or services with their prices and pictures, plus defines their color or size. In the case of so many products, you can easily categorize the products or show them as a list, and you can even manage the stock amounts.
Why Choose forms.app?
In addition to the above-mentioned features, the forms.app offers a wide range of other functionalities that makes it one of the best form builders. Following are some of the main reasons to choose forms.app over its competitors:
This feature helps you add your phone number and let your customers reach out to you through Whatsapp. After you enable the direct message option and add your phone number, your form respondents will see a Whatsapp option while filling out the form.
You can easily set view or submission limits for your form. If the limit is exceeded, you can redirect your respondents to your website.
Custom Message is the best feature for creating forms in various languages that help you translate your form’s text. Plus, you can change clue, button, and shortcut texts.
forms.app sends you notifications such as push notifications or email notifications to inform you when your form is submitted.
You can set a date and time or choose when your form will be out of services and when it will be available. It lets you easily re-adjust publish and unpublish data.
It is a more attractive and dynamic feature that takes your form’s design to another level.
forms.app is more than just a great form builder; it helps you connect your Stripe or PayPal account and collect payment. It also offers a wide range of integrations, including Zaiper, Gmail, Google Sheets, and many more.
forms.app works smoothly on the app downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and is compatible with web browsers on your PC, mobile, tablet, and Mac.
The majority of form builders offer free packages, but in order to use some features, they ask you to upgrade to a paid package. But forms.app offers all the features in the free package. Even the advanced features like geolocation restriction, animated background, payment, etc., are available for free.
Pros and Cons of forms.app:
- Easily and instantly create forms and collect responses
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Multilingual capability; English, German, French, Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, and Hindi
- Share forms on social media platforms
- A wide range of form templates
- Analyze data
- Several field types
- Geolocation restriction, Payment collection, and Animated background
- Limited color options
forms.app offers a free package in which you can enjoy all the features for a lifetime. Paid packages are also available for more capacity and no branding:
- Basic: $8 per month
- Pro: $19 per month
- Premium: $79 per month
Do we Recommend forms.app?
Yes, we recommend the forms.app because it is one of the best form builders that help you easily and quickly create a wide range of forms, including Customer survey forms, Job application forms, Evaluation forms, Registration forms, and many more. It is an affordable form builder that offers all the advanced features for free, but paid packages are also available if you want more capacity. Through this article, we tried to give all the necessary information about this flabbergasting form builder and hope you will find it helpful.