Pay day loan offers with daily payments
We'll buy your traffic on pay day loan offers. Instant payouts every day, we pay by card or crypto, plenty of technical tools to make your ROI soar to the moon: smartlink, API conversion, API integration, showcase builder, free sms sender and etc. We give individual rates, and +5% to any geo. Click below to sign up and get your payment bonus. .
Slideshow maker software helps to make amazing presentations or videos with the aid of customizable tools, such as templates, shapes, effects, texts, and much more. Slideshow-making tools assist in transforming your simple photos or video clips into something breath-taking.
Moreover, this software supports a wide range of popular file output formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, WEBM, etc. You can also share your slideshows on various social media platforms, like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and many more.
What Features to Look at Before Choosing a Slideshow Maker?
Some of the features that you should look at before choosing a slideshow maker are given below:
- Supported Devices: Always check whether the slideshow maker is compatible with your device or not.
- Offered Features: Keep in mind that the majority of slideshow maker tools offer different features. So, you should try the free trial to know if it fulfills your requirements and then purchases the software.
- Ease of use: Choose the slideshow maker with an intuitive and user-friendly interface so that you can easily make slideshow videos. Avoid complicated slideshow maker software.
- Pricing: If you are a beginner and require only basic features, we recommend you try online slideshow maker software or free apps. Professionals need to purchase slideshow maker tools with advanced features.
If you are looking for an easy and fast way to create an eye-catching slideshow, you have come to the right place. This article will discuss some of the best free Slideshow Maker software that you can use to make beautiful slideshows.
Let’s explore the list.
Best Free Slideshow Makers 2022:
Here is the list of the Best Free Slideshow Maker that you can use in 2023 and 2024.
- Adobe Express
- Movavi Slideshow Maker
- Icecream Slideshow Maker
- Photostage Slideshow Software
- Scoompa Slideshow Maker
- SlideShow App
- Wondershare Filmora
1. Adobe Express – The #1 Best Slideshow Maker:
Adobe Spark is our top pick for best slideshow makers due to its variety of features. The tool enables you to add music to your slideshows easily. Spark comes with pre-designed graphics and astonishing elements that you can incorporate into your presentations.
Moreover, it offers professionally designed templates, beautiful layouts, amazing filters, and much more to make amazing slideshows. Spark helps you select photos from your own device or select from a plethora of free online images. Moreover, the software lets you share your slideshows to various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
How To Make a Slideshow in Adobe Spark:
- Step 1: Open the app and select the Plus button in the iOS or web to open the slide-based editor. Choose one of the pre-loaded stories or create your own.
- Step 2: Select images, video clips, icons, or text.
- Step 3: Choose the layout.
- Step 4: Customize your slideshow by adding on-screen text or hit the Red button to add voiceover.
- Step 5: Add the unique themes by clicking the Themes option. You can also add an audio track from the list available in Spark or upload your own soundtrack.
- Step 6: Save the slideshow to your device and share it online.
- Pre-defined graphics
- Add background music to your presentations
- Wide range of filters, layouts, effects, and text options
- Allows social media sharing.
2. Canva – Best Slideshow Maker in 2022:
Canva is one of the most user-friendly slideshow makers that allow you to create watermark-free slideshows in seconds. The tool helps to create photo and video slideshows with background music and also lets you share them with your family or friends to impress them.
It provides a variety of templates for various occasions, like birthdays, weddings, holidays, graduations, work events, and more. Canva comes with millions of free stock photos, thousands of videos, and hundreds of free soundtracks for you to choose from them. You don’t need any professional experience for making slideshows on Canva; all you need to do is:
- Launch the app and log in to your account
- Browse the templates for every slideshow and click the Template you like
- Use the drag and drop tool to move images, videos, or icons from the Canva library onto your page or upload photos, and add background music
- Click the Save button or share the link to view your slideshow online
On the downside, Canva requires account creation before making slideshows.
- Tones of templates for all kinds of occasions
- The slideshow making process is straightforward
- Plenty of free photos, videos, font styles, and soundtracks
- Search tool to filter the templates by industry, layout, or style
3- Movavi Slideshow Maker:
Movavi is a powerful slideshow maker tool with plenty of features to create stunning slideshows and presentations. The tool offers more than 165 attractive visual effects, 105+ transitions, and over 100+ stickers and titles.
Ready-to-use templates are also available to easily and instantly create slideshows. Movavi enables you to process as many photos, video clips, and soundtracks as you like. Moreover, the tool supports a wide range of output formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV, etc. You can easily make slideshows with Movavi in the following simple steps;
- Open the app and pick the slideshow wizard from the start menu.
- Upload images, videos, and music
- Select one of the pre-designed templates
- Save the slideshow to your device.
- Offers 165+ effects, 105+ transitions, and 100+ titles
- Allows you to preview slideshow before saving
- Supports a huge range of input and output formats
- Adjust colors, enhance image quality
4- Icecream Slideshow Maker:
Icecream is one of the best slideshow makers for Windows, with a lot of features to create professional-looking presentations. The Slide Settings option helps you to set the duration and transition for each photo. Moreover, it allows creating a slideshow with music using WAV, MP3, and MP4A input files as background audio.
Further, you can custom text to the slides and also set font, position, color, and animation. Additionally, it provides a wide range of stunning effects, like pixelate, fade to black, mosaic, flip over, zoom in and zoom out, and much more. The app also enables you to quickly preview your slideshow before creating it.
Additional features of Icecream Slideshow Maker include Resume project, Burn to DVD, Sort slide, 4K slideshows, etc.
How to make a slideshow with music:
- Step 1: Download and Install Icecream Slideshow Maker
- Step 2: Drag and drop the photos of supported formats. You can also click the Add Photo button to browse for images or Add Folder button to add all the images from a certain folder
- Step 3: Tap Add Audio option to add music
- Step 4: Tweak additional settings
- Step 5: Click Create button to start the slideshow making process
- Multiple output formats (MOV, MP4, AVI, WEBM, etc.)
- Preview your videos before the creation
- Add music to your slideshows
- Create slideshow videos of 4K resolution
5- Photostage Slideshow Software:
Photopstage Slideshow Software is another powerful platform to easily create amazing slideshows. It allows you to add themes, slides, soundtracks, captions, and narrations. Moreover, the software offers various tools for editing brightness, saturation, contrast, highlights, and other transitions & effects like crop, zoom, fade, pan, etc. You can also share your slideshow videos on Youtube, Flickr, Vimeo, and more.
Plus, the software supports full HD and 4K resolutions. Besides, it enables you to export videos like MP4, GIF, MOV, 3GP, AVI, and a variety of other formats. One remarkable thing about Photostage Slideshow Software is its compatibility with all the operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, iOS (iPad only), and Android.
How to make a slideshow with music:
- Step 1: Load media files and add theme
- Step 2: Add transitions, effects, and animations
- Step 3: Add music or record a narration
- Step 4: Save your slideshow or Share it with friends
- User-friendly interface
- A wide range of effects like zoom, crop, pan, fade, and more
- Various image editing tools
- Real-time preview
- Add music or record narrations
- Royalty-free sounds and music library
- Supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
6- Scoompa Slideshow Maker:
If you are an Android user and looking for an easy-to-use slideshow maker, you might consider trying Scoompa. The app is highly powerful and offers many features to make flabbergasted slideshows. You can easily add photos from your gallery or from the web and instantly make slideshows.
It offers plenty of video styles and animated video frames, plus more than 100+ amazing stickers. Scoompa also enables you to add text by using more than 55 different fonts. Moreover, a huge number of beautiful filters are also available to enhance your slideshow photos. The app has its own library of multiple soundtracks and also allows you to import your own background music.
Additionally, you can share the slideshow you created with your family and friends through standard sharing. It offers a free trial version (contains ads) and in-app purchases ranging from $0.99 to $11.99/ item.
- Easy-to-use, fast, and intuitive app
- Offers 100+ stickers
- Add text with 55 different font styles
- Multiple soundtracks library
- Edit the video after saving it anytime
Animoto is a web-based slideshow maker that allows you to create, customize, and share unlimited video presentations easily. The tool has its own stock library of over 1 million photos and video clips. Plus, you can upload your own images from the gallery. Interestingly, Animoto is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and supports all browsers like Google Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, etc.
Moreover, it offers a huge range of time-saving templates, stunning effects, and over 40 professional fonts. You would be surprised to know that it enables you to add your personal watermark on slideshows. Some other features offered by Animoto include text and background color customization, trimming photos, cropping, and adjusting time without leaving the app.
Moreover, the software lets you share your slideshows to various social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
Steps involved in making a slideshow with Animoto are given below:
- Create a 14-day free trial account on Animoto
- Select the theme
- Upload selected photos and background music
- Teak additional settings like arranging photos, creating transitions, adding watermarks, etc.
- Click the Produce button to start the slideshow generation process and save or share videos online
Animoto offers a 14-day free trial, and the paid plan starts from $8/month.
- Make and share unlimited slideshows
- Extensive music library
- Add a personal logo watermark
- Customizable text and background colors
- No credit card requirement
8- SlideShow App:
SlideShow is another best slideshow maker app for Android with amazing features to create fantastic slideshows. The app allows using more than 60 photos to make a single slideshow. Moreover, a huge number of beautiful filters are also available to enhance your slideshow photos.
The app has its own library of multiple soundtracks and also allows you to import your own background music. Moreover, it lets you share the slideshow you created on various social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Further, the app offers a wide range of other features, such as superfast rendering, multiple transitions, high-resolution slideshow creation, and more.
- Adjust photo transfer time
- The app supports 4 languages
- Multiple soundtracks library
- Superfast rendering
ThunderShare is a free slideshow maker that lets you make eye-catching slideshows from your photos and videos. The software enables you to add transition effects, background music, apply captions, use clip arts, and much more. Interestingly, it comes with more than 70 animated templates. Moreover, ThunderShare supports MP3, WMA, WAV, etc., audio formats as background music.
Plus, it enables you to publish your slideshow as Flash, HTML, EXE, or video files and also supports HD format. The slideshow-making process is very straightforward; simply download the software, select the template, upload images and soundtrack, change additional settings, and click Create button to make a slideshow.
- Over 70+ animated templates
- Construct albums with over 500 photos
- Supports a wide range of popular video file formats, like MP4, FLV, MPG, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, and so on
- HD video format supported
Slidely lets you instantly create slideshow videos from the images and music you love. It offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface to make slideshows easily. Moreover, the tool provides more than 2500 video templates and various effects. You can create slideshows in the following easy steps:
- Sign in to Slidely account
- Drop and drag photos from the library or upload them from the gallery
- Select the music from Slidely library, or upload your own soundtrack
- Tweak additional settings, like adding titles, tags, or descriptions
- Click Save option
- 2,500+ video templates
- Tones of photos and soundtracks in the library
- Share your slideshow on various social media platforms
FlexClip is an online slideshow maker that requires no software installation. It offers a wide range of beautiful templates for various occasions, like birthdays, weddings, travel, holiday, graduation, and many more. Moreover, FlexClip comes with 60+ preset transitions, including zoom, fade, page curl, wipe, etc.
Plus, a huge variety of text animations are also available to customize text font, color, size, and placement. Interestingly, the audio tools offered by FelxClip aids easily tune the music to match your slideshow. You can create Slideshows with FlexClip in simple 3 steps;
- Step 1: Open the FelxClip website. Drag and drop your photos in the input box or simply click the Browse Photos option to upload images
- Step 2: Choose a template and background music
- Step 3: Click the Export button to save the slideshow on your device
- The slideshow making process is very easy
- More than 60 present transitions
- A wide range of text animations
- Built-in music library
- Absolutely free
12- Wondershare Filmora:
WonderShare Filmora is a fantastic slideshow maker with loads of features to create beautiful slideshow videos. It takes pride in more than 77+ million happy users across 150 countries of the world and 600K+ social followers. It allows you to make slideshows with music, filters, text, animations, and transitions.
Moreover, the software comes with more than 300 stunning effects. Plus, the Colour Match feature saves you time by automatically correcting the colors across multiple clips at once. Along with this, Wondershare Filmora offers a Green Screen option to change the background and Split Screen feature for multiple screens.
You can share the slideshow videos on various social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc. The tool is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Guidelines to make a slideshow in Wondershare Filmora:
- Step 1: Open the tool and click the Organize option. Then tap the Add File button to upload files or simply drag and drop your images.
- Step 2: Customize the slideshow by adding background music and transitions
- Step 3: Click the Create button.
- Offers 300+ effects and 100+ transitions
- Voice Over option to add your own voice
- Preview feature to make a sure slideshow is good
- Green Screen, Split Screen, and Colour Grading
- Motion Tracking feature to track objects and level up your editing