LinksManagement Review 2021:
LinksManagement – The Best Network When it Comes to Buying Backlinks:
In the online world, backlinks are playing the most important role in the success of a website. The search engine at google gets to decide through an algorithm whether websites, webpages, and blogs will rank or not. If you are not utilizing backlinks properly, you can forget about your website being ranked on the first page regardless of how much time you have put into the design and the content.
Creating backlinks is one of the most crucial aspects of off-Page SEO and can increase the number of organic traffic you get from Google. The only problem here is that generating these backlinks on your own can take a lot of your time, and the overall process is quite tiring. This is where authority blogs come in, which sell these backlinks at a certain price. You pay them, and they provide you high-quality links in return.
So, if you are looking for a service that manages all the backlinks of your website, well, you are in luck as we are just about to discuss one of the best for your blog.
LinksManagement is an online network that is designed for the sole purpose of helping out bloggers and SEO experts. It helps the advertisers by finding PR10-PR4 HQ/contextual links to improve the ranking of their websites on Google’s search engine. You can track and review all of your reports through its smooth UI.
It acts as a middleman between the advertisers and the publishers; it can provide you high-quality links at the lowest price of up to $0.39 per month. One of the best things is they you can join the network for free and create an account on it.
LinksManagement comes equipped with a lot of cool free features that we are just about to discuss in detail below:
Key Features of LinksManagement
1- Tools for SEO Expertise:
The SEO Expert tool allows you to pick the best links of DA40 DA100 from its inventory, and it not only ends with that, but it also manages all of your SEO campaigns free of cost. You can get complete access to this feature once you get started with the LinksManagement Tool. You get everything from them for free, which is a striking feat.
2- Calculator for SEO:
You can get the information about how many links you need for your website using the calculator for SEO. It also calculates how much time and cost will be required for your keywords to appear in the top 10 of Google. Additionally, you will also get access to a detailed report that will give you a complete SEO analysis of your website. This is considered to be one of the best features that a platform is providing in the market.
3- SEO mistakes:
This also helps you save your cost of 11,700 USD that you would’ve had to spend to correct all of your SEO mistakes. LinksManagement allows you to tackle all of these expensive, risky, and harmful errors hidden in SEO for free. This is a handy feature because you have to download a report and get rid of your mistakes so that you can save your business, time, and money.
4- Tools for Backlink Checking:
LinksManagement also enables you to check the SEO traffic sources and links of your competitors without breaking a sweat. It is among the top-ranking when it comes to SEO software and verification of backlinks. This software lets you seamlessly track and monitor all the links related to your website. It also helps you gauge the quality of the backlinks of your website and also check the anchor texts for the domains and reference pages of domains.
Besides this, you can check the effectiveness of your backlinks and their statistics effortlessly and efficiently by just creating a complete report on your website. You can also utilize this tool to comprehend the strategies of your competition so that you can always stay a step ahead of them when it comes to increasing your traffic.
Why choose LinksManagement over others?
Now you might be thinking that what makes LinksManagement different from others. Below we will discuss why you should choose LinksManagement over its competitors.
- Improves your rankings in the search engine: you can increase and improve your revenue, ranking, and traffic through more than 500 search engines like AOL, Ask, Yahoo, Bing, Google, etc. You can achieve all of this through a single platform known as LinksManagement.
- Provides You Backlinks of DA40-DA100: All of your links are extracted from pages relevant to DA40-DA100, and you can check their prices and links once you have completed your registration. You get authority over the high domain for websites and blogs using the platform of LinksManagement.
- More than 8,000,000 Pages: You can select pages using filters like country, SB Rankings, PA, DA, Categories, and many more. The inventory includes more than 8,000,000 pages that can be accessed at any given time after completing your registration.
- More than 30,000 Visitors Per Month: Easily increase the number of visitors you get each month so that you can improve your revenue as well. The revenue of your website can increase by more than 117% by just getting into the top 10 websites. LinksManagement gives you the tool to bring quality organic traffic to your blogs and websites.
Why are some other features of LinksManagement?
- It comes equipped with a calculator for the cost of SEO
- LinksManagement provides a completely cost-free SEO calculator that is capable of providing accurate cost so that you can improvise your future strategies.
- All of the links look completely natural to the Google search engines because up to half of these links are placed inside the articles’ content. This helps your pages rank faster in the website rankings of Google and other search engines.
- All the links are placed into the articles manually, so there is no chance of Google finding it artificial so that your website never de ranks.
- The purchasing section at LinksManagement comes equipped with a lot of filters so that you can select each link with precision.
- The user can filter and sort these links concerning keywords, DA, outbound links, regions, PA, and categories. The searched links can be sorted out through the backlinks, price, and page ranks.
- It packs truly unparalleled technology that can analyze and filter websites that are in the inventory in the following ways that include:
- Sites that are deindexed by Google
- Sites that have been completely banned by Google
- Sites with link purchasing
- Sites that link to other websites that are of low quality
- Link farmers
- Websites of low quality
- Websites that are indexed by Google even less than once in a whole month
- Websites that contain duplicate content
- Websites that violate the Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Websites containing more than 30 outbound links
- And any other website that has been deemed poor quality by you, your customer, or Google itself.
What is the payment plan for LinksManagement?
Although LinksManagement provides you with many handy tools like SEO Cost Calculator, SEO Expert Tool, and SEO Blog and Printables for just signing up to their websites. There are some other services for which LinksManagement charges from their users, but these prices are completely pocket friendly. You can get started with LinksManagement with a rate that’s as low as $0.39, and if you are interested in getting their services for backlinks that are High DA40+, the authority website charges for these links start from $9.99 per link.
Why are some other Pros and Cons of LinksManagement?
- The pricing is pocket friendly
- It has a genuine and active website with traffic
- It has 100% of pages in the system of Google Cache
- It provides exclusive C-Class Locations/IPS
- Complete assurance of pages having High DA
- Each of the links is surrounded by 500 characters
- You can analyze all of the backlink pages before you even pay
- Complete search engine optimization for links for Google
- Allow provides Do-Follow links that are indexed by Google
- It doesn’t offer any forums and blog comments
- It has less than 10 links for outbound
- It includes different websites with more than 20,000 owners
- It offers you complete control over your links
- The customer support has still room for improvement
- Some of the backlinks are not worth much value
- Website: LinksManagement.com
- Industries: Information Technology and Services
- Company Size: 11-50 Employees
- Founded: 2009
- Specialty: Link Building Service, SEO Service, SEO Audit, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, and Backlinks
- Type: Privately Held
- Starting Price:39$
- Head Office: Edinburgh, Scotland
- uCompares rating: 4.9/5
After reading the complete review, we hope that you have a better understanding of what LinksManagement has to offer for your websites and blogs. Backlinking is considered to be the backbone of a website and plays a pivotal role in how it will rank in the search engine. It also provides you other free tools along with backlinking that can help you out a lot in the long run.
Having these useful tools in your arsenal can help you save a lot of your cost and improvise a strategy that is sure to work and completely free of errors. After researching, we concluded that LinksManagement has a lot to offer for its cost, and therefore, you should definitely give it a shot.
We hope that our review has helped you out in making it easier for you to decide whether it worth it to invest in it or not, as we have tried our best to bring all the necessary information to you related to LinksManagement.