Preparing materials for various purposes we always want to spend the minimum time handling the tools we work with. Most often we cannot benefit from the ease of use and high quality at the same time, but VistaCreate is the exception that provides the best variability of features to apply with the comfortable conditions of use. How to use the VistaCreate shape generator online and make the most of it?
The best peculiarities of VistaCreate
VistaCreate is a tool for creating, editing, and modifying visual content for different purposes – from social media posts to considerate marketing projects. The best features that make this editor stand out include:
- the tool is simple – the interface is intuitive and easy to understand;
- you don’t need to install anything – just work in your browser, and the system saves the progress to the cloud automatically;
- no charge required – the baseline features that provide the main functionality available are accessible for free with minimum limits and no watermarks;
- the variety of functions is wide – some of them you can use more freely, and others require a more considerate search, but their multitude provides a variety of choices;
- download options – in most cases, you can download the project in seven formats that provide the best opportunities for use;
- save the editing settings for future projects as brand kits – if you need to return to the same choices depending on the brand (source, topic, etc.) you create for, save them and you don’t need to find them again;
- planning the materials posting – when you finish the project and its format is suggested for social media, you can set the date and time for publishing and track them from My Projects;
- you can use your custom size or choose some existing blank template for one of the available options;
- use the templates libraries to save your time or inspire.
Which features are the best becomes clear when you start using the tool personally. But whatever your purpose is, you’ll find a solution.
How to work with shapes in the tool
There are several concepts of shapes in VistaCreate. It refers to the general shapes of different sources named Formats, or to the object type named Shapes.
Working with the formats, you need to consider how many of them you will need to create the same picture. The main problem with this is that after you started working with a certain size, you can’t resize it for free usage. It’s possible only after upgrading to Pro.
Object shapes are simple elements that you can add, resize, rotate, recolor, and do other modifications. In contrast to the photos and videos, objects are fully available to use for free, so here you can meet the minimum restrictions.
Most ways how to work with particular features depend on the aim of a user, so use your imagination and benefit from everything you can use. Find more ways to realize your visual ideas and reach your goals on create.vista.com!