Xebrio Review 2022:
Are you looking for software to manage all your requirements in one place? Do you want software that doesn’t need add-ons and plug-ins for additional features?
Do you wish to streamline all your projects in one go?
If your answer is yes, look no further than Xebrio- a project management ecosystem that takes care of your projects from requirements to deployments.
In this review, we highlight and explore the main features Xebrio has to offer.
Why is Xebrio?
Xebrio is a SaaS-based project management software for teams of all sizes. Xebrio boasts unique features like Requirements Management, Task Management, Milestone tracking, Test coverage, Bug tracking, and Release management.
Xebrio boosts transparency in projects by allowing you to add internal and external stakeholders to track and manage any evolving requirements.
Let us look at all the features Xebrio offers and why it is suited to your organization.
1- Requirements Management Software:
In a project, requirements keep changing. Project managers have to keep an eye to track these requirement changes. If project managers are working on multiple projects simultaneously, it becomes difficult to keep track of the changing requirements. That’s where Xebrio comes in. The requirements management feature allows project managers to track evolving requirements and ensure all stakeholders are on the same page right from the start and your team consistently performs well.
This feature allows you to:
- Define and finalize requirements at the initial stage of the project to ensure the project gets the desired outcome.
- Get all stakeholders on the same page right from the start of the project.
- Freeze requirements in time and track the evolving requirements as the project progresses.
2- Task Management software:
Once the project starts in full swing, you need to stay on top of all the progress. With Xebrio’s task management feature, you can:
- Customize tasks and create sub-tasks against requirements with forwarding and backward traceability.
- Allow restricted access to external stakeholders to check on the project’s progress while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Collaborate with your team members and get updates about the changing requirements.
- Track time is taken by each task to increase team efficiency. Track time is taken by each task to increase team efficiency.
3- Test Case Management:
The testing cycle in any project is a continuous process. When there are constant changes,, conventional tools become irrelevant and don’t cut it anymore for modern teams. Xebrio’s test case management feature allows you to create, track, and execute your test plans and inspect the code. This ensures the testing cycle is running smoother and quicker while ensuring product quality.
With Xebrio’s test case management, you can:
- Plan and schedule your testing activities.
- Define generic test cases outside of requirements and report bugs against failed test cases.
- Plan and execute testing activities and practice varied testing methodologies.
4- Project Milestone Tracker:
A project can advance seamlessly if it is divided into smaller portions. This empowers your team to utilize the step-by-step approach to complete that part of the project quickly. With the project milestone tracker, you can manage your test activities for focused and quality deliverables. With this feature, you can:
- Assign ownership to individuals for executing bugs and test cases and break down your tasks into smaller and achievable objectives.
- Keep stakeholders updated on every requirement and completed milestone.
5- Document Collaboration Software:
When your agile teams work on constantly evolving requirements, sending documents back and forth on emails is not the long-term solution. Instead, share your documents easily through the documents collaboration feature of Xebrio, thus empowering remote teams to work from anywhere, anytime. You can restrict access and maintain confidentiality within the project’s stakeholders and continue working uninterruptedly.
6- Bug Tracking Software:
As a team, when you promise to deliver top-quality software, diagnosing, recording, sharing, investigating, and eliminating bugs becomes a crucial task. Xebrio’s bug-tracking feature is an all-in-one solution for teams that streamlines all issues and bugs in the project. This feature gives you an overall view of the open bugs and empowers your team with a sturdy system that covers all the steps to eliminate those bugs in time.
7- Software Release Management Tool:
Xebrio’s release management tool ensures all CICD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) are streamlined and monitored thoroughly. This feature manages all activities involved in the project lifecycle, especially the release of the final version of the software.
This software release management tool streamlines all the steps that lead up to the release of the software and saves time. It also ensures you and your team implement best practices to release software of the highest quality.
- Increase collaboration and testing activities of your organization.
- Monitor and track requirements for timely deployments.
- Streamline and keep track of all your testing activities
- Involve stakeholders to gather, create, and validate requirements. Track requirements change through a secure cycle to ensure end-to-end traceability.
- Improve coordination between remote teams effectively.
Xebrio pricing is divided into four levels. You can choose your plan depending on your organization’s needs. There is a free 30-day trial available for all plans.
The pricing is as follows:
- Task Management: $10 per user/month
- Requirement Management:$25 per user/month
- Requirement and Test Coverage: $40 per user/month
- Enterprise/ On-premise:Upon discussion
For start-ups and small teams, Xebrio offers a flat $10/month for up to 10 users across all pricing plans.
- Sales Enquiry: email@example.com
- Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Collaboration: email@example.com
Project teams often fail to complete projects on time because of testing, lack of coordination, unmapped requirements, and others. Several times, scope creep or budget creep prompts an abrupt end of the project.
Xebrio enables teams to finish their projects on time while using suitable methods and maintaining the highest quality of the project.
Visit the website for more details.