Accorto Review 2021 – The Best Software for Managing time, Expenses, Projects, Resources, and Billing:
Management is playing a huge role in the success of businesses in the current age. A business that manages its resources to its complete potential can increase its progression speed by multiple folds.
Therefore, it is highly necessary for you to pay close attention when it comes to managing different aspects of your business. So, that you never fall behind your competition and always stay a step ahead of them.
Even if you are aware of the importance it is not an easy task to actually execute it. That’s where management software steps in to resolve issues for your business. This software helps you tackle your unique set of challenges and scenarios that would be really difficult for you to hand on your own. They help you manage all these situations while making sure your business is running as smoothly as always.
This software comes equipped with a lot of features that include but are not limited to manage your time, take care of your expenses, track all of your project progression, utilize your resources to their complete potential, make sure all of your bills are paid on time, etc.
So, if you have been on the lookout for such software, well you are in luck because we are about to discuss one which we think might be the best choice you can make for your business.
Accorto is a software that is used for the management of time and expense. It also gives its users the ability to easily integrate all of their projects and manage all of their resources seamlessly.
It is aware that each business has its own set of problems that are unique from everyone else, so they provide each business solutions that are tailored according to their situation. It provides its users influential, complete professional services, mobile functionality for management, easy integrations with each of them designed with the sole purpose of fulfilling the unique needs of your business.
Accorto provides the professional service management that works really well in an extensive business situation, operation scale, and needs, of which a few include professional consultations, Construction, and fieldwork, support and installation of products, creative agencies, etc.
It comes with a lot of handy features that we are just about to discuss below in detail.
Key Features of Accorto:
1- Management of Time:
Accorto is aware that logging time has never really been very popular that why it has built its software in such a way that it makes even the dullest time recording tasks fast and efficient. Using Accorto’s design you can record your time in multiple ways that include:
- Timesheet: Get a traditional weekly time card that gives you a complete summary and details of everything that happened during the respective week.
- Capture Time: Custom objects, Tasks, Events, Cases, and even opportunities, you can capture anything by capturing time on any screen that you are currently working on.
- Time Out/In: Time clock function and timekeeping in/out records for DCAA complaint.
- Mobile: Use mobile devices to simply enter the time whenever you want on the go.
- Import: You can easily import all of your data from any .csv file or just easily use the API
A few other additional options include
- Easily add descriptions to your projects on a daily basis or on particular days.
- Utilize the project list filter to display only relevant projects and skim through data entry quickly.
- Use the previous time report as a template to save time and easily start new reports.
- The timesheet allows you to capture per diem directly or just record them in expenses.
- Availability of multiple approval and verification options.
- You can also filter time reports so that it becomes easier for project managers to see the relevant data
2- Management of Expenses:
Accorto makes it fairly easy for users to capture expenses by using its intuitive structure. This structure achieves these results by offering the following functionalities for capturing expenses.
- Table of Expense: You can add all the details of your expenses and then submit them here to be recorded
- Credit Card Import: You can easily import all of your credit cards it includes both individual or company credit cards
- Email: You can send receipts to any email that you want.
- Mobile: It lets you capture the amount and receipts on mobile devices.
Additionally, to the usual categories of expense, Accorto also lets you use per diem and mileage to set up a fixed amount of expenses. You can also allow different rates for a different group of employees.
Accorto supports complete multi-currency and Dual-Currency. Therefore, you can reimburse any of your employees in any currency that they are requiring. Reimbursement in different currencies and management of company credit cards become possible and fairly easy through the expenditure types. You can also use Accorto to set up multi-step approvals fast and quick.
3- Management of Projects:
Accorto provides an advanced project that can adapt itself to any project scope, structure, and scenarios. It delivers perfectly regardless of any variation or challenges in that project. Each solution will be tailored according to the specific needs of that project. The project details include
- You can synchronize all of your projects seamlessly for sales-to-project management coordination that is created through opportunities. You can also just apply a project template as your starting point.
- You can explain your projects as material sensitive & time or fixed price or just use both of them.
- You can check the details of your project through the Gantt Chart which is equipped with the view of traditional projects or just check these projects by the resources.
4- Management of Billing:
Accorto does not spend any unnecessary during the billing process and does everything for a practical purpose. The software expects and then prepares for any kind of billing scenario, the scale of operation, methods of business and keeps up with all of your billing needs and accuracy. It also offers you flexibility in creating invoices that are according to your needs. You can create any invoice in moments using:
- Approved T+E Reports
A few other additional options include
- You can easily confirm all the details, correct rate, and completion before you even start
- You can set the rates for each project or customer; the rates are defined using a resource. You even get the ability to overwrite a rate for a specific project task or line.
- You can customize and format the resources however you want, as a summary page having expense details or time or just a basic summary.
5- Management of Reporting:
Accorto is a native Salesforce application and that is the reason that it comes with enough power to generate a wide range of reports. You can use it to customize your reports quickly and create your very own dashboards for reports.
The resource utilization at Accorto is hugely customizable and lets you effortlessly compare your part- and full-time employees. It not only allows you to apply for a billable time as criteria, but you are also allowed to include multiple factors like pre-sales time, adjustments for your vacations, and holidays.
6- Integration of Payroll:
Make your payroll easier than ever using Accorto which gives you all the tools necessary for delivering flexibility and control so that, you can manage all of your payrolls accurately according to your business needs. Accorto achieves this by providing you with
- Interface your payroll system in seconds because the payroll codes are always present to map all of your activities and projects into the payroll.
- You can easily manage your work time as you can calculate all the hours that you have spent working on certain activities or projects.
- Make use of convenient functions like time off to take control of the minute details. So, you are aware of all the time that is earned, requested, and used.
- The pricing is pocket friendly
- Extremely easy to use
- It reduces your overall cost
- Extremely time-efficient
- Keeps track of all of your expenses
- Doesn’t let you waste time during the billing process
- No particular cons as of yet.
Accorto Pricing Plan:
The pricing plan for Accorto products are as follows:
Type of Accorto Products:
There are basically two types of subscription plans when it comes to Accorto.
1- Accorto Time + Expense Project:
It is the application for any Salesforce Enterprise Edition and up and contains the following features:
- Native Salesforce Applications: It is really easy to extend and Customize
- Complete integration with your custom objects, calendar, tasks, cases, opportunities, and salesforce accounts.
- It works smoothly with any salesforce license including portal, community, and platform
Price: $8.33 for each user per month, for 10 users the annual charge is $999 and includes implementation assistance, unlimited support, maintenance, and licenses.
2- Accorto Time + Expense Professional:
It is the application for restricted functionality Salesforce Professional Edition only and contains the following features:
- Native Salesforce Applications: It is restricted when it comes to Customizations.
- Complete integration with your custom objects, opportunities, and Salesforce accounts.
Price: $999 charged annually and includes license, maintenance, and support.
- Website: Accorto.com
- CEO: Jorg Janke
- Founded: 1999
- Specialty: Timesheet, Salesforce, PSA, Professional Service Automation
- Monthly starting price:99$
- Industries: Computer Software
- Employees: 1-10 Employees
- Company Type: Privately Held
- Head Office: Rosewood City, CA
- uCompares rating: 4.9/5
After going through the complete review, you should know what Accorto is offering you at their price tag. Software managing so many aspects for your business will always result in becoming a great asset for your business and can take your business to newer heights while saving your much needed time and cost which you can utilize in some other aspect of your business.
This will also help you in the long run as you will be able to pay more attention to other sides of your business while achieving better results from the management perspective. From our experience, we would definitely recommend you to give it a shot and see where it takes your business.
We hope that our review has made it easier for you to make a decision. As we have tried our best to bring all the necessary information to you related to Accorto.