Would you like to share your expertise with the audience at scale and that too virtually? What if we told you there’s an efficient way to do this?
Webinar software is all the rage in this modern world of tech. As online classes, seminars, and conferences are gaining popularity, especially considering the modern climate, the need for more webinar software has been gaining notoriety.
In this digital age of interconnectivity, which is done on a massive scale across continents, webinars have become more than a novelty object and actually help businesses or individuals to connect more closely and easily.
And as its need arises, so does the demand for better quality features. Hence the reason new webinar software is popping up everywhere. Which is when users would wonder which one they should use to satisfy their own needs. As selecting the right webinar software is key, one would have to go through legions of them before deciding the right fit for them. Luckily this list has an accurately compiled list of webinar software that may help you in your selection.
The use of webinars isn’t limited to quality video streaming. It is actually a complex collection of features that include excellent sound, viewer engagement, robust tech support, and many more.
Webinar software makes it simple and reasonable to have online webinars for marketing, virtual events and that’s just the beginning. Today, there are numerous choices available with a wide range of features. We investigated a variety of platforms to assist you in selecting the best option for your requirements and budget.
And in order to decide which one you should choose, the following list will help.
What is Webinar Software?
What is webinar software anyway? In layman’s terms, webinar software is an online tool that enables users to host conferences, seminars, classes, meetings, and many other modes of online communication. The software can be downloaded on a PC or used online.
The software comes with a host of features, the most prevalent is the dashboard that has rows upon rows of features for creating a webinar. You can control how many people you will invite in your webinar, how those people will enter the meetings, for sending media through to the attendees, and/or collecting responses, etc. And this is just covering things over the top of what the webinar software dashboard has in store for users.
All in all, a webinar tool has become essential in this age. The world is a global village and interactivity is key for attaining information. And webinars are just the step to achieve that.
Best Webinar Software of 2024:
The following list depicts some of the best WebinarSoftwares of the year 2023 and 2024:
- Demio – Best Webinar software
- WebinarJam – Cloud-based solution
- GetResponse – A marketing software platform
- Livestorm – Video conferencing software
- EverWebinar – Cloud-based software
- ClickMeeting – Organize periodic events
- EasyWebinar – marketing platform
- Webex – Leading enterprise solution
- Zoom – Reliable video platform
- Zoho Meeting – Online meeting platform
- GoToWebinar – Webinar platform
- BlueJeans – Cloud-based video
- Google Hangouts – Conversations to life
- DaCast – Hosting Platform
- WebinarNinja – Webinar solution
- MyOwnConference – Video conferencing solution
- BigMarker – Powerful webinar software
- Adobe Connect – Unforgettable stories
- JetWebinar – Hosting platform
- Vimeo Livestream – Livestreaming platform
On the top of our list is what is considered the best webinar software on the internet. Demio is considered a smart webinar, all due to its extensive feature set that allows users to perform various functions, such as automated webinar hosting, which allows the users to automate their entire webinar instead of manually hosting it and setting the parameters for the meetings. The automated system will do all that for you.
Another great feature that Demio is known for is its tracking feature, through which users can track and retarget a webinar registration page, which can create a great interface for new attendees.
Among other features that Demio has is the private chat option, through which people can direct message each other during a meeting without broadcasting them to everyone else.
- Webinar pages are extremely customizable.
- They include features for engagement like live chat, handouts for documents, and CTA pop-ups.
- You can also integrate Demio with a lot of common marketing tools.
- There is a free trial period of 14 days.
- To ensure that everyone is reminded to attend the event, automated emails are sent.
- After the event, send the recording of the webinar to everyone who registered.
- Supports all browsers and devices, is entirely browser-based, and is easy to use with both live and automated on-demand webinars. It only takes minutes to set up.
- Price quickly rises as more people attend.
WebinarJam is an expert webinar platform, and the quality features it offers are waylaid by the fact that it is a bit pricey. But considering the excellent feature set it provides, it’s kind of expected. The initial pricing of WebinarJam is in clear contrast with the price range it provides for small level businesses, for which low costs are offered.
Among its toolset, WebinarJam has a quality list of robust and highly intuitive features. It offers the option of livestreaming your feed to other platforms like YouTube Live or Facebook Live. Its user interface is smooth and hassle-free, with users commenting on it is easy to navigate. It provides users with a recording tool that can be used for recording all your webinars automatically for instances where you wish to replay them.
The user chat board is called a Whiteboard that can have users engage with one another online.
- With the enterprise plan, you can have up to six presenters and 5,000 live attendees.
- With “Replica Replays,” you can replay your webinar exactly. For instance, attendees’ comments will appear on the replay at the same time they did on the original.
- CTA pop-ups are easy to set up and simple to use.
The ability to temporarily transform the attendee into a presenter.
- Supports all browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Uses the most recent web technologies.
- Pushes to YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Allows for pop-ups in the middle of the webinar.
- Great for live webinars, but you need to buy EverWebinar if you want to automate on-demand webinars.
- Some people complain that there are delays in sound and video that can last for a few seconds.
GetResponse is the type of webinar software that aims to provide a safe and useful platform for all kinds of businesses, small or big. It is especially very effective for online marketers that wish to engage with an online audience.
And since it knows its audience, then it knows what kind of packages they require as well. With customized email addresses, auto-recording features, email segmentation, etc. All of these tools are lumped together and presented to their customers, giving them an all-in-one solution to their problems.
The interface of GetResponse is also very effective and easy to use. The entire look of it guarantees that users will have no problem whatsoever navigating through it. And since GetResponse is a direct dichotomy of inter-communicative facilities, it provides ways for users to engage with your viewers on a large scale and help them stay connected.
Among the features that it offers, there is the auto-record feature, that helps you not only record your online sessions but download them and share them as well. You can customize your webinar URLs and schedule them to your liking. The whiteboard offered by GetResponse is the perfect tool to keep audiences connected. It also has a YouTube integration feature that allows you to host your webinars on YouTube’s platform as well.
- It has built-in email marketing tools because it is primarily an email platform.
- You can customize the URL of your webinar page to retarget visitors to your webinar page.
- Polls, surveys, and offers can be used to engage an audience.
- An integrated whiteboard can be used to take notes and draw.
- Polls and surveys can provide instant feedback.
- It has detailed reports, AB testing, and in-depth reporting.
- You can only send messages to a maximum of 1,000 subscribers during the free trial.
- There is no phone support.
LiveStorm is a name on this list that hasn’t quite settled its roots, but with the speed, it has been gaining popularity, one would overlook the fact that they are new in the business. One of the reasons why LiveStorm is lauded as a great webinar software is due to its stylized interface, which provides users with a designed platform that is ideal for creating videos.
Another reason for its success is its option of customization for webinars. Users can change and design their webinar videos that are more suited to their needs and business requirements.
Following the customized webinar option is the option for team building, where collaborative videos are also created with the entire team coming together to make the perfect type of content that is the fruit of their cooperation and communication.
Other key features include automated email reminders, where users can send out automatic messages of various types of platitudes to one another. LiveStorm also values communication among its audiences, allowing users to conduct lengthy conversations, whether they be queries or polls or just matter-of-factly chatting.
It is also a multilingual platform.
- Branded registration pages can be generated for each webinar.
- You can send automatic email reminders to people who have registered.
- Invite teammates so you can collaborate on building presentations.
- Fully customizable branding allows you to create presentations that are unique to your business.
- Easily lets you invite moderators and attendees to join the host on screen.
- Automate different moments to happen during your webinars like videos and messages so you don’t need to fumble around with them during the presentation.
- Engage attendees with features like polling, Q&A sessions, etc.
- Video quality can be affected by the host’s internet connection, just like any other browser software.
For the purpose of conducting webinars that generate revenue in the form of sales and leads, EverWebinar is a great choice for businesses. Users will be given the option to record their webinars to post them for future viewing, thus generating more revenue.
And if other platforms offered a run-of-the-mill automated system, EverWebinar takes a few steps further and provides a stronger automation feature that is sure to help users in their business building and marketing endeavor. In fact, many online businesses utilize this software to increase sales for their business.
Among its feature sets, there is the aforementioned automation feature, which offers users to record their webinar once and then leave it up to the automated system that continues to make leads for it in the future.
It has a bot that allows users to showcase or broadcast their webinar at the right time, by tallying opposing parties and their movements and the right social climate. There is also a chat set in place for real-time communication among users.
- WebinarJam videos can be automatically turned into recurring events.
- On-demand webinars have the look and feel of live webinars, including a fake attendance count.
- Videos can be watched in the user’s browser and don’t need to be downloaded or set up.
- The advanced scheduling system lets you block out dates that aren’t available.
- Live, hybrid, or automated (prerecorded video and live chat).
- Powerful statistics option.
- Purchase comes with “webinar university,” a comprehensive guide on how to create the best evergreen webinars.
- A couple of clients experienced streaming issues on portable.
ClickMeeting is another webinar software that is aimed towards individual users or large incorporations. It has a solution for everyone. ClickMeeting is easy-to-use and easy to activate as well. With users of ClickMeeting finding out just how simple the entire process of hosting a webinar really is, as ClickMeeting itself will accomplish the entire procedure, from starting the presentation to setting up interaction spaces for audiences.
ClickMeeting is available for all platforms. The list of features that it offers users deal with customized invites that are pre-prepared for the desired audience, as part of the automated feature. Users can also record and share their webinars. As ClickMeeting also puts team cooperative efforts first, they offer the option of delegating different webinar duties to the team members.
It also provides users with an interactive whiteboard that has all the features available to host a successful webinar.
- Option to duplicate audio and video events Rebranding feature for the waiting room, webinar room, email notifications, and other areas.
- Stream webinar live on YouTube or Facebook Screen.
- Video and file sharing.
- Engage your audience with live chat and Q&A sessions.
- Unlimited webinar landing pages ClickMeeting is extremely adept at providing templates for various business types and powerful tools for each type.
- Waiting room with agenda and translated chat messages
- You cannot schedule recurring meetings.
EasyWebinar is built as a webinar hosting software aimed towards both big and small businesses, who wish to host either automated or real-time webinars on their channels. Using EasyWebinar, users can also generate sales and leads on their webinars.
The services provided by EasyWebinar are an ode to its name, considering its interface, as well as its integration with marketing strategies and tools, is easy and effective, we’d say that EasyWebinar lives up to its name.
The features that it offers its users range from allowing users to have more than one presenter in a webinar through the screen-share option to providing a mobile app as well, through which users can attract more audiences. Considering the marketing tool integration, EasyWebinar has integrations with WordPress, YouTube, and other such third parties. All in all, it is an efficient and highly robust webinar software.
- Up to 100 people can attend the basic plan.
- There are multiple presenters, screen sharing, live chat, and Q&A, among other important features for great webinar software.
- Integrations with popular software like Mailchimp, GetResponse, and Stripe.
- 8,000 customers and counting with a lot of good reviews.
- Live and automated webinar features. Mobile app for on-the-go webinars.
- Subscription plans are pricier than competitors.
As we’ve discussed multipurpose webinar softwares that cater to both small and large scale businesses, here is one that offers mega solutions to major problems. Webex is the answer to all those big-scale businesses that wish to use a webinar hosting platform and require quality features that are capable of launching the brand name that those businesses produce.
Among those impressive feature catalogs is the option to fully customize one’s webinar environment so that it’s more suited to the users’ needs and requirements. This is assuming that a host of professionals are at the helm and know what they want and what they require.
The type of content they are able to release online ranges from seminars, presentations, team collaborative videos, etc. And all of this is done with the tools that Webex has at its disposal. These tools guarantee a great experience for both presenter and audience. The tools could be extra chat space for viewers, the ability to share your content to other platforms, automate your webinars, and higher quality viewer engagements. All of this is done under the umbrella of Webex.
- Screensharing, live chat, and other features.
- One of the best webinar tools for team collaboration.
- The mobile app has a great feature.
- Webex devices include hardware tools for conference rooms to improve video conferencing quality and teamwork.
- A free plan for up to 100 attendees.
- It has built-in Q&A sessions, surveys, and polls to engage the audience.
- Lacks webinar marketing tools
In the modern age after the pandemic, when every social interaction turned online, the platform that benefited the most was Zoom. That isn’t to say that this was due to some convenience or anything, but more as a testament to how good Zoom is. The services it offers, and its overall look was so easy and efficient that users couldn’t help but flock towards it.
And let’s not leave out the tiny detail that its services were completely free of cost for people who wished to host a simple and effective webinar or presentation. These video sessions lasted up to 40 minutes and for a 100 person audience criteria. No wonder it took off as well as it did.
One thing that Zoom doesn’t offer is the marketing edge, as the platform is only for hosting online meetings or webinars, and not as a means of launching sales and leads. But what it did set out to do, it accomplished greatly.
It offered freedom of interactivity and control to both viewers and presenters alike. As well as the option to share your content on other platforms like YouTube and Facebook. It also included a feature of closed captioning for audience members that may have trouble listening.
- Simultaneous Screen sharing Offer for a several participants
- Free work area and application sharing
- Deals with all stages and gadgets
- Records the total occasion, including the inquiries posed by participants by means of visit and the recordings from different moderators and participants that are important for the Q & A
- Zoom likewise has a monstrous commercial center of application reconciliations, which empower organizations to get significantly more out of the stage
- Interface navigation can be confusing for few
10- Zoho Meeting:
Zoho Meeting is a webinar software that is known for giving users their money’s worth. Since most users would prefer to look for a cost-effective solution to their business problems, Zoho comes forward to lend a helping hand. So with a little investment, users will be able to conduct online meetings without much hassle.
The tools it offers are easy to understand and navigate, users won’t find any problems working with them when they host their webinars. Zoho offers users the option of screen-share so that multiple presenters can be present for one video conference. The tech support team of Zoho is also extremely professional and wishes to aid users in their hour of need whenever and wherever. No user query is unimportant.
- It runs in your browser without requiring installation, allowing attendees to join the session with a single click.
- Screen sharing, moderator controls (for hosting secure meetings), and live chat are excellent video conferencing features.
- Ability to conduct questions and answers, polls, broadcast messages, turn attendees into presenters, and allow attendees to “raise a hand” and speak during the webinar.
- Online recordings can be shared with attendees via a link or downloaded in MP4 format.
- Possibility to embed your registration form on your website, allowing visitors to join the meeting with a single click.
- Ability to meet with up to 250 people and view up to 50 live video feeds at the same time in a scalable manner.
- Features are quite basic
GoToWebinar is, as the name suggests, your go-to option for any webinar hosting needs. Considering it has been active in service for a long time, it’s no wonder that GoToWebinar definitely knows the ropes and thus creates a perfect environment for users to host their webinars, as well as generate sales for the content you create and post.
Every reliable tool is at your disposal, from viewer engagements to video analytics, to integrative tools. GoToWebinar has it all.
The features that it offers its users include a designed and stylized interface, webinar recording and sharing option, automated emailing, and a chat forum for audiences to engage with each other and the creator.
It is, therefore, an excellent option that is definitely something to be considered.
- Pre-recorded webinars for nice marketing automation.
- Trusted quality of the video and audio, easy-to-use platform Personalize registration forms with customized questions and polls.
- Share your camera, create interactive polls, and draw right on screen Include audience surveys, automated follow-up emails, and other cool features included even in their lowest tier plans.
- Editable recordings and attendee analytics, so you know how your audience felt about everything minute-by-minute
No free version.
BlueJeans was specially designed for marketers that wished to expand upon their business and engage with their audiences while creating leads and revenue. Considering the lengths it goes to ensure that users will stick around once they get a glimpse of what BlueJeans has to offer, it isn’t a tall order to think that BlueJeans is a professional webinar hosting platform that provides cutting-edge tools that ensure excellent services.
The feature set it offers to its users guarantees an excellent video resolution, and audio synchronization. Users get to declare the webinar team member roles so that they may continue their part of the job as dictated. It also allows users to share their video content online to other platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- The Mediator dashboard is top tier
- 100 percent program based with zero application downloads
- Behind the stage ‘green room’ for moderators and mediators, hall ‘sitting area’ for participants
- Occasion arrangement and booking takes short of what one moment
- HTML install permits occasion administrators to stream content from their area of decision
- Recess/stop broadcast include for mid-occasion breaks or meeting exchanging
- Mechanized shut inscribing
- Prices are higher as compared to competitors
13- Google Hangouts:
Just the name Google should be enough to assuage any doubts you might have about whether or not this is a good deal. Google Hangouts is a free webinar software that aims to provide users with quality features and better engagement options.
Powered by Google, Hangouts is already shaping up to be an excellent webinar tool that hosts all types of live video content, allowing users to interact with their audiences on a grander scale.
It is integrated into YouTube so it is a requirement for users to have an account before they can fully use Hangouts to host their webinars. There is also a slight demerit where Hangouts is concerned. It is a fact that businesses that are hoping to make a profit or start some form of revenue, will be highly disappointed as Hangouts does not offer marketing options.
But on the plus side, since Hangouts is a Google product, it provides its users with the option to integrate with other Google products as well. Like Google Drive, which acts as a storefront for Hangouts. It allows the usual options of audience engagements as well as recording and sharing your video content to other platforms.
- Up to 30 people can participate in the chat.
- The webinar is automatically recorded and uploaded to your YouTube channel.
- You can broadcast it to a larger audience through YouTube.
- You can change the speakers during the webinar.
- You can turn off the video and share the presentation.
- No webinar marketing features
So for every free platform that doesn’t offer marketing options, there are always others that are just up to par with these user requirements. DaCast is the perfect solution for businesses that wish to connect with a larger audience and generate revenue.
DaCast offers users to host various forms of video content, including live streams, scheduled presentations, seminars, etc. It really is a one-for-all. And considering that offers the other webinar benefits such as analytics, increased engagements, audience interactivity, etc, DaCast is a fine choice for webinars users.
DaCast also has social media integrations where it connects with other social media platforms to promote and share the video contents that are created at DaCast.
- No Watcher Cutoff points
- Limitless Channels
- FTP Access
- Installing live video transfers
- Great for one time meetings
- If you go over the data transfer capacity sum you will be charged $0.15 per GB, or streams will stop
WebinarNinja is a webinar software that is present for all-party experiences, considering it has an interface for laptops, tablets, phones, and desktop PCs. It really is present for increased user experience. And all of this is done while maintaining its quality.
Assaying this is just for startups, would be a disservice, considering WebinarNinja aims to provide unended support to businesses that are taking off and wish to expand with a full understanding of what they require to achieve that expansion.
Its feature set includes ad tracking, screen-share, in-depth analytics, as well as seamless integration with other marketing tools.
- Create any kind of webinar you require; you name it: live, automated, hybrid, series, summits.
- WebinarNinja is cloud-based, so attendees don’t have to download any software to participate.
- Use WebinarNinja’s professional templates and page designs to create eye-catching webinar decks.
- The platform comes with marketing tools so you can further engage with your audience through search and social media.
- The back-end can be hard to use.
- Audio has occasionally gone in and out of the system, and it may take longer to upload longer presentations.
- The customer service team is slow.
Another one-for-all software that aims to help all manner of businesses, MyOwnConference provides its users with the option to host small scale video content to large scale. The number of audience attendees isn’t of concern with MyOwnConference but providing a quality user experience is.
It offers the basics of webinar hosting, from screen-sharing for multiple hosts, to automated emails, as well as content sharing and increased engagements with users. The detailed parameters of your content, from how many engagements it has had to what further steps must be taken, all of this is detailed in the analytics.
- Better than most free versions, the free plan lets up to 20 people attend webinars.
- Webinar recording can be saved in HD.
- Available in 16 languages.
- Can record as long as 20 minutes on the free arrangement.
- UI isn’t excessively easy to use
A relatively new name on this list, BigMarker is still making its mark on the world of webinar hosting, but it’s getting there. It offers robust feature sets that are every digital marketer’s dream. The best tools at your disposal, among which user experience enhancing tools are given center place.
It offers the option of webcast mode, which allows users with bad or faulty internet connections to still be able to participate in the viewing process. It also allows users to enter the audience without prior registration, hence user engagements increase exponentially.
And if that weren’t enough, you are offered the option of embedding your videos on other platforms as well, to cast a bigger net and capture more audience interactions. It offers you the option to record and stream your videos on other platforms. With BigMarker, generating greater revenue has become easy.
18- Adobe Connect:
Adobe Connect is another big name on this list considering the other excellent types of services that are fully under the name of Adobe. So it isn’t that much of a leap to consider that Adobe Connect is also another great product. And you would be right in thinking that.
Adobe Connect is a great product for medium to large businesses that wish to engage with their audiences and want to do that through a professional and well-liked brand name. Not only is it a safe video content hosting software, but it also incorporates other Adobe products as well. Just as Google Hangouts utilized the use of Google Drive for its storage facilities, Adobe Connect uses the Adobe Flash Player for better video hosting.
Adobe Connect also offers its users customization features so that they could change the look of their webinars according to their requirements. Other features include multi-platform streaming, where users can embed their videos on other platforms or web pages. Users will also have in-depth analyses of their video content as well.
- The platform can be used for meetings, webinars, training, and onboarding, among other things.
- You can design and deliver visually appealing webinar presentations.
- You can also create interactive recordings so that your webinars can continue to do work for you after they are over.
- You can also create interactive and engaging storyboards with customized colors, banners, and logos.
- You can track conversions by campaign and use the analytics provided by Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics.
- You can also integrate the platform with custom CRM systems.
- Pricing plans are expensive with respect to the offered features in plans
Looking for a webinar software through which you could host your video content and broadcast it to a higher audience? Then JetWebinar is the webinar software for you. Particularly designed just for this purpose, it finds no trouble whatsoever in allowing its users to engage with a large crowd.
JetWebinar also offers the option of hosting not just normal webinars, but live streams and automated webinars as well. It has an efficient video scheduling feature that checks multiple metrics before telling you what the ideal time would be to host your webinar.
Other features, besides the usual basics, include interactive chatrooms, and high-end analysis reporting.
- During webinars, you can divide your attendees into breakout groups to create more intimate and collaborative environments.
- You can also split your attendees into breakout groups to create more intimate and collaborative environments.
- The Whiteboard feature elevates the experience of your presentations by allowing you to draw on documents and videos.
- Connect with participants via email, phone calls, and text messages.
- Easily assign roles for webinar and online meeting participants to remove confusion for everyone involved in the presentation.
- Interface has a steep learning curve
20- Vimeo Livestream:
Vimeo is a well-known video streaming site whose name is right up there with the greats like YouTube and Dailymotion. And it offers users a webinar hosting platform as well. The Livestream takes all the best features of Vimeo and builds on it, thus creating a platform that utilizes essential tools to help small and large businesses to connect with a bigger demographic online.
The tech support is also extremely great. Among its features is an editing tool that allows you advanced editing on your videos. You can live stream your content to other platforms as well and embed videos on other web pages. The chat forums allow users to engage with one another. And the analysis feature allows them to understand their content better.
- Easy to use—whether live, automated, on-demand, or hybrid.
- Great collection of statistics.
- Automatic webinar recording.
- Use all videos you want.
- Many options for interacting with viewers.
- Email automation.
- Built-in Q&A sessions, live chat, surveys, and polls.
- Screen annotation lets you highlight important points.
- Integrations with Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and more
- Pricing plans have less features than competitors.
Which Webinar Software Should You Choose?
Now comes the moment of reckoning, since you will actually have to choose which one of the above webinar software is better suited to your needs and what should you look for when you pick one of them.
The answer to what you should look for in webinar software comes in multiple forms.
First and foremost, you need to know what your budget is and does the software you are choosing, comes in your price range. Or will the advanced features that come in the premium package be something that you want but can’t have because the price is too high. For that, you will have to understand how deep your pockets are and how much you wish to spend.
Then comes the question of whether your software has the right feature set and do their features live up to the hype? Will they be reliable and usable in a hitch? Does your software offer you better audience interactivity? Is the user interface to your liking and are you offered advanced customization features? Is there a marketability option?
All of these things need to be considered before you choose what sort of platform you want. And this list will definitely help in that endeavor.