Pay day loan offers with daily payments
We'll buy your traffic on pay day loan offers. Instant payouts every day, we pay by card or crypto, plenty of technical tools to make your ROI soar to the moon: smartlink, API conversion, API integration, showcase builder, free sms sender and etc. We give individual rates, and +5% to any geo. Click below to sign up and get your payment bonus. .
Taking pictures has become a vital need for most young people nowadays. Not to mention, youngsters want to take selfies all the time and share them on social media. They want to capture every moment of their life, such as a magnificent sunset, quality time with friends or family members, and even good food. Moreover, everybody wants to make sure that their images look great before sharing them on social media platforms.
Taking pictures with your Android is usually amazing, and with built-in camera apps making great pictures has become easier. But third-party camera apps can provide you with even more advanced features like multiple shot modes, editing tools, special filters & effects, composition overlays, and much more.
With thousands of apps available on the market, it isn’t easy to choose the most reliable and best camera app for Android. So, if you are confused about which app to choose, you don’t need to worry because I’ve compiled the list of best camera apps available on the Google Play Store to help you select the best one.
Let’s explore the list!
Best Camera Apps 2023:
Here is the list of the 15+ Best Camera Apps for Android and iOs in 2023 and 2024.
- Camera MX
- A Better Camera
- Candy Camera
- Bacon Camera
- Footej Camera
- ProCam X
- Camera 360
- Open Camera
- Best Camera
1- Camera MX:
With over 20,000,000 installs, Camera MX is one of the most reliable camera apps for Android. It is an easy-to-use app with a wide range of features, including front & back camera support, auto-focus, high-quality, beautiful filters, and many more.
It offers auto-optimization and HDR for capturing high-quality videos in low-light situations. Moreover, it comes with a photo editor that helps you adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, highlights, and color temperature of your photos.
Some of the effects offered by the app include the Kaleidoscope camera effect, Mirror camera effect, Pencil & Sketch drawing effects, Little Planet effect, and much more. Furthermore, with the Live Shot option, you can easily take moving Live Photo that can come alive upon touch. Additionally, it allows you to slow down your video’s best part and create the best slow-motion highlights.
- Support all camera resolutions
- Auto-Focus to make your photos crystal clear
- Apply filters & effects in real-time while recording
- Make fast motion videos with Timelapse video recording
- A wide range of essential camera features
- Change exposure, saturation, brightness, etc.
- Enhanced camera features like delay shots timer, grid lines for better composition, selfie display flash, etc.
- High-quality video recording
- High-speed burst camera mode
- A huge number of filters and effects
- Video trimmer to shorten your videos
- Reduce the file size of photos and videos with the Scale option
Price: Free/ In-app purchase ($0.99 – $1.99 per item)
Pixtica is an all-in-one camera app with a photo and video editor with a huge range of creative tools. The app is best for photography lovers, creative minds, and filmmakers. It is an easy-to-use app design to convert your photos into something breathtaking.
The app offers a variety of filters, stickers, and textures to make amazing pictures. It gives you full manual control over ISO adjustment, shutter speed, exposure, focus, white balance, and much more. You can create GIF animations with different capture modes or capture eye-catching wide panoramas with a user-friendly interface. Blur the background of your selfie with a portrait editor and record accelerated events with time-lapse motion.
Moreover, Pixtica’s advanced stereographic projection algorithm helps to create little planets in real-time with live preview. Furthermore, with the aid of a document scanner, you can easily scan any type of document to JPEG.
- A large selection of filters, effects, and stickers
- Manual exposure splitting, locking, and compensation
- Take amazing HDR photos with multiple presets
- Record videos in slow motion
- Automatic photo collages
- Create memes with MEME Editor
- Shoot photos in RAW formate
- Yo-Yo, Smart guide-lines, Magic hours, and QR scanner
Price: Free/ In-app purchases ($1.25 – $4.99 per item)
Cymera is another popular camera app with plenty of features. It offers a wide array of filers, effects, emojis, stickers, and much more. The app also has a photo editor with amazing effects, including a beauty camera, selfie camera, healthy skin feature, and photo crop tool for YouTube thumbnail, Facebook, and Instagram cover.
It also offers retouch features, live filters, makeup effects, blur background, and much more. The app’s additional benefits include 7 different camera lenses (Divides lenses, Lomo, FishEye, etc.), anti-shake, touch-shooting, timer, and more.
- More than 150+ filters and effects
- Professional beauty tools like skin makeup, slimming, face reshape, pimple remover, wrinkles remover, and dark circle remover
- Free filter packages for selfie, air shape, nation flags, pastel-colors, film effects vintage feel, and black & white
- DSLR blur effect
- Adjust brightness, contrast, rotate, mosaic, and more
- Advanced red-eye removal tool
- Automatic face recognition
- 200+ types of natural hair and face makeup options
- Organize photos by location, date, selfie, etc.
- Brush tool for drawings and handwritings
- Skin glow tool, Poster toll, and Collage maker
Price: Free/ In-app purchase ($0.99 – $2.5 per item)
4- A Better Camera:
A Better Camera is a full-featured camera app for android with plenty of features to make perfect pictures. Some of the features include HDR image capture, Multishot mode, up to 360-degree Panorama, Night mode, and other video recording features.
You would be surprised to know that it also offers an object removal feature that removes unwanted objects from your pictures with just a single click. The app also offers a pro version that contains some extra features.
- HDR, Panorama, Mulitshot, Night mode
- Video recording and pause
- Photo and video time lapse
- Take pictures before pressing with Pre-shot
- Multiple focusing options, Burst, and Expo-bracketing
- ISO option, RAW capture, and White-balance
Price: Free/In-app purchases ($0.99 – $11.00 per item)
If you are looking for a camera app that gives your photo taken from an Android device a much more elegant touch, you might consider trying the VSCO app. It offers 10+ presets and various filters to make your photos look awesome. The app contains a wide range of editing tools, including Contrast, Saturation, Crop, Skew, Grain, Fade, and more.
The best thing about the VSCO app is that it offers advanced editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Interestingly, joining VSCO Membership will give you access to 200+ presets and tools. VSCO aids in recreating vintage film looks by Agfa, Fuji, Kodak, and others with Film X. You can also join VSCO’s community to showcase your creativity and talent.
- A huge range of amazing presets
- Advanced photo editing tools
- Adjust white balance, color, contrast, saturation, and more
- Making moving collages by layering images, videos, and shapes
- Connect with the creative VSCO community
Price: Free 7-day trial/ Paid Subscription ($19.99/year)
With a 4.4 Google Play Store ranking, Retrica is the best camera app for taking selfies. The app offers more than 190+ unique filters and various beautiful effects. It allows you to take photos and videos with filters in real-time or edit from your album.
Make a collage of multiple pictures in an instant with just a single click. It is packed with all the standard tools, including crop, rotate, flip, resize, and more. Moreover, it enables you to share edited photos on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and more.
- More than 190 beautiful filters and effects
- Best for taking selfies
- Add filters and effects while recording video or capturing images
- Basic tools like crop, flip, resize, etc
- Adjust exposure, saturation, white balance, and more
Price: Free/ In-app purchase ($0.99 – $20.99/item)
7- Candy Camera:
Candy Camera is another powerful camera app for taking beautiful selfies. It offers a diverse range of beautiful filters designed specifically for taking selfies. The filters are shown in real-time while taking selfies and you swipe left or right to change between filters.
Apart from beauty filters, the app offers additional editing tools, such as whitening, slimming, lipstick, concealer, eyeliner, blush, mascara, etc. It also comes with a silent mode that allows you to take silent snapshots, selfies, or photography anywhere and anytime. Select from a huge collection of Candy Camera stickers to decorate your selfies.
- Several amazing filters for selfies
- Beauty filters like whitening, slimming, mascara, etc.
- Stickers for every season, trend, or occasion
- Silent camera for taking silent selfies
- Collage mode with various grids and styles
Price: Free/ In-app purchases ($0.99 – $9.00 per item)
8- Bacon Camera:
Bacon Camera is another popular camera app for Android that makes your photos look like professional camera pictures. It offers full manual control of focus, white balance, exposure time, exposure compensation, ISO speed, and much more.
Moreover, it supports RAW, DNG, and JPEG formats. The app offers full control over basic camera parameters like color balance, scenes & effects, exposure adjustment, and more.
- Live Histogram (RGB and Luminance)
- Timed shots for amazing time-lapses
- Multi exposure algorithm
- Various useful grids
- GIF support, Tiny Planets, and Panorama
Price: Free (contains ads)/ $1.99
9- Footej Camera:
With more than 5,000,000+ downloads, Footej Camera is a user-friendly and robust camera app with amazing functionalities like a simple and blot-free user interface, high-quality videos & photos, GIF creation, selfie light, slow-motion recording, and much more.
With the aid of Android’s Camera 2 API, the app provides manual ISO, Shutter speed control, Exposure, and Blur. The premium version of the Footej Camera app offers more advanced features like burst intervals below 500ms, 20+ shots in a single burst, high JEPG quality, Photo histogram, and Timelapse interval over 10 seconds.
- Burst mode, Panorama mode, Timelapse
- Animated GIFs creation
- RAW format support
- Snapshot during video recording
- High frame rate recording
Price: Free/ In-app purchases ($3.00 – $16.99 per item)
10- ProCam X:
ProCam X is a professional camera app that gives you full manual control over ISO, exposure, white balance, focus, and other features to take your mobile photography to the next level.
It offers Burst camera mode to create stop motion or time-lapse video, plus a variety of other features, including 4K video resolution, Adjustable volume keys, Location targeting Scene mode, and much more.
- Intelligent face detection
- Front/back camera selection
- 4K camera recording
- Real-time photo filters
- Adjust brightness, exposure, white balance, highlights, etc
- Add date or time stamps on photos
Price: Free/ $4.99
11- Camera 360:
Camera 360 is one of the most fantastic came apps with more the 1 billion downloads across the world. The app offers a variety of face-focused features like smooth skin, face & body reshape, wrinkle remover, etc. Interestingly, it comes with a Magic Sky feature to paint the color of the sky with your own styles like anime sky, cloudy sky, or dreamy sky.
Moreover, it comes with more than 300 filters, including black & white, retro, HDR, Lomo, Hong Kong style, and much more. Natural makeup filters, cute stickers, image correction, and color settings are some of the additional features offered by Camera 360.
- 300+ amazing filters
- 30+ natural makeup filters
- Magic sky, Smooth skin, and Anime effects
- Take 10 to 60 seconds shot movies
- Adjust saturation, exposure, hue, shade, highlight, layers, color temperature, etc.
Price: Free/ In-app purchases ($0.99 – $29.99 per item)
Beauty Plus is the best selfie camera app for Andriod, with more than 800 million users worldwide. With BeautyPlus, you can easily take eye-catching selfies and give a professional look to your photos with a powerful photo editor.
Some of the unique features of BeautyPlus include acne remover, pimple or blemish remover, brighten eyes, smooth skin, slim face, whiten teeth, reshape the body, and much more. You can also erase unwanted objects from images with object remover. Moreover, it allows you to add different filters, special effects, blur effects, stickers, doodle pens, etc.
- Plenty of beauty touch-up features
- Reshape your body by increasing height via a height adjustment tool
- Enlarge or brighten your eyes and remove dark circles
- Remove buildings, people, and any other unnecessary object with the powerful AI and image processing technology
- Auto enhance photos with just one click
- Collage maker, Disperse, Magic brush, Mosaic, Vintage, Crop, Rotate, and more
- Text, AR stickers, and Doodle pen
Price: Free/ In-app purchases (&0.99 – $39.99 per item)
B612 is yet another popular camera app for Android devices with over 1500 diverse stickers. It offers real-time beauty effects to make your skin look perfect. Moreover, a wide range of high-quality filters and effects are also available. It also allows you to easily make high-quality music videos by pairing your videos with exciting tunes.
- More than 1500+ stickers
- Facial recognition stickers
- Real-time beauty effects
- Create amazing music videos
- Collage making, AR stickers, and Boomerang videos
14- Open Camera:
Open Camera is an absolutely free camera app for Android that offers some unique features like remote capture, auto-stabilizations, HDR support, and much more. In addition, it comes with a wide range of other features like manual control of ISO, color, and exposure, plus support for scene modes, HD video, selfie flash, etc.
It also allows you to take photos remotely by making noise or by voice command.
- HDR and Camera2 API support
- Noise Reduction and Dynamic range optimization modes
- On-screen histograms, focus peaking, and zebra stripes
- Focus bracketing mode, auto-repeat mode, burst mode, etc.
- RAW (DNG) support; Log profile video; Slow motion video
Price: Totally Free.
15- Best Camera:
Best Camera is one of the most powerful HDR camera apps with professional capture mode, 4K camera, beautiful camera filters, and other incredible features to take amazing HD photos on your Android phone. It has intelligent face detection with an HD image capture feature.
The app comes with a wide range of other functionalities, such as front & rear camera selection, one-touch remote control, multi-touch gesture, and location targeting features. On the downside, Best Camera contains ads.
- Raw image processing
- Magical effects with various styles
- HD video recording
- HD image capture
- Real-time filter
- Adjust exposure, saturation, brightness, color, highlights, etc.
- Multiple editing tools
- Auto-stabilize, Continuous shooting, Configurable volume keys
- Automatically take pictures after launching with Widgets
- Golden ration line, Camera line
- Optional GPS location tagging of photos and videos
Price: Free with In-app purchases
This is the list of 15 Best Camera Apps for Android. You can choose any of the above-mentioned camera apps to make perfect and eye-catching photos and videos. If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use app with all the basic editing features, you might consider trying Bacon Camera.
For taking the best selfies, we recommend you try Retrica and Candy Camera, and if you need advanced features, Cymera and Pixtica are best for you. Always use the free trial offered by the app to check whether it fulfills your requirements or not. And if the app offers all the features you need, then purchase it.