Pay day loan offers with daily payments
We'll buy your traffic on pay day loan offers. Instant payouts every day, we pay by card or crypto, plenty of technical tools to make your ROI soar to the moon: smartlink, API conversion, API integration, showcase builder, free sms sender and etc. We give individual rates, and +5% to any geo. Click below to sign up and get your payment bonus. .
LambdaTest Review 2023:
In the current era, traditional businesses are moving online at a rapid pace. A single website is managing the whole business while promoting it to the entire world.
A website can introduce and bring completely new traffic to your business. But to achieve this, your website should work flawlessly on all browsers and web apps.
So, if you are looking for a service that makes sure everything is working perfectly. Well, we just have the right thing for you.
LambdaTest is the best online testing platform for software testing companies, online-based businesses, developmental and web design companies, Digital marketing, SaaS, system integrators, Creative agencies, E-learning companies, PaaS, and many others.
LambdaTest is an online testing platform designed to test the cross-browser optimization aspect for websites and web apps. This service ensures that all of your web elements, such as videos, CSS, HTML5, java scripts, etc., are working flawlessly on every desktop or mobile browser. This test is completed through visual, automated, and manual testing.
It the all-in-one solution to help the teams in organizations with the purpose of development. It covers many important testings like resolution display, live browsers, along with many other key features.
It can help you run simultaneous parallel test sessions so that the test cycles take less time, resulting in increasing your product delivery efficiency.
Key Features of LambdaTest
Quick Automatic Screenshots
The quick automatic screenshot feature will utilize more than 2000 desktop and mobile browsers to test the visual cross browsing compatibility by just selecting the configurations. With the quick screenshots, checking each configuration manually becomes unnecessary.
Test the Responsiveness by A Single Click
A single click on LambdaTest checks the response of your web application or website on all screen ratios. It tells you how your screen reacts to each screen size. It can also test the responsiveness of the locally hosted websites through Shell Tunnel.
IOS And Android Mobile Browsers Automated Testing
Execute scripts of Selenium and Appium through the iOS and Android browsers to use automated test suits. Utilize the LambdaTest Online Selenium Grid to develop, assess, and send faster results each time.
Easily to Integrate with Your Preferred Tools
You can integrate LambdaTest easily with all your tools like project management and bug logging so that you can directly test all your problems easily during test sessions. So, with LambdaTest, everything becomes automatic, managing your tasks and log bugs. It can also be integrated easily with the CD/CI pipeline.
Automatic Screenshots for API
You can capture multiple combinations and bulk headless screenshots through the LambdaTest automatic screenshot API. The whole process doesn’t even require you to log in to the LambdaTest platform. To make things easier, you just need to generate a JSON file and include all the configurations necessary to take a screenshot in it, then invoke the API, and you’re good to go.
Built-In Issue Tracker from LambdaTest
With LambdaTest, you don’t require any third-party management tool for bugs. The built-in issue tracker tracks and manages all of your bugs directly from a single platform of LambdaTest. After finding these bugs, you can easily use the built-in issue tracker to assign, track, share bugs, and have complete control over everything.
Testing of Geolocation from various countries
Make sure your website Is working flawlessly from all around the world with over 2000 browsers. You can also test your Geo localization geo-blocking, and geo-targeting is working Seamlessly across more than 27 countries like Japan, India, United States, Canada, Germany, UK, Australia, and more.
Use Lambda test browser to view live mobile debugging.
You can use the Lambda test browser to perform or test your website’s responsiveness on different devices. You can also use it to cheque your websites on different devices on different resolutions by creating custom devices. You can use the side-by-side view to test how your desktop and mobile device View look simultaneously. It can also help you check and debug how your website’s mobile view responds to different resolutions.
A support team of tech experts available 24/7
If you have any queries or problems with the LambdaTest, the tech experts are ready to help you at any given time. To get in touch with the support team, you just need to fill a contact form, message in-app or just call. You can also get help through our email at support@LambdaTest.com, and you’ll get a response as soon as possible.
Why Choose LambdaTest Over Others?
Now you might be thinking that what makes LambdaTest different from others. Below we are going to discuss why you should choose LambdaTest over its competitors.
- Multiple Browser Support: you can use the selenium grid of LambdaTest to perform parallel testing across multiple browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, among many others.
- Portable across all platforms: testing is a time-consuming process, and even a small mistake can affect the results in a major way. To solve this problem, selenium allows perfect portability to all its users across multiple browsers and platforms. It is pretty quick in writing codes regardless of the platform it is being used on.
- Support of Various programming frameworks and languages: Multiple coding languages like C++, Java, Python, etc., are supported by Selenium. Framework integration also works quite well. For example, for source code compilation, it can integrate itself with Maven and ANT type Frameworks. It can also test and create test reports for web applications through integration with the TestNG testing Framework.
- Flexibility: Selenium equips the testers with the ability to keep everything related to testing self-contained and enclosed in the program itself. This is one of the best advantages of selenium because it allows refactoring and regrouping making the overall management more efficient and simpler.
- Continuous Updates: The updates and upgrades on Selenium are constant because of its community-based testing framework and support. Each of the updates is available at an instance and does not need any specific training to utilize it. Constant updates make selenium one of the most cost-effective and capable testing framework.
- Cloud computing-based: LambdaTest is a platform based on cloud computing for cross-browser compatibility testing. So, you can run your test anywhere at any time without having to worry about anything.
- Tools for bug tracking: LambdaTest can easily be integrated with a lot of the popular bug tracking tools like Trello, Asana, Jira, Bitbucket, GitHub, slack, and many more through a single click.
- Live testing on multiple browsers: a video format can be accessed, which shows a live display of LambdaTest automation for testing browsers as it is being executed.
- The pricing is pocket friendly
- Gitlab integration
- Bitbucket integration
- Jira integration
- 24/7 support availability
- Cross-browser testing
- Clean and easy UI experience
- Built-in developer tools
- Automation through selenium
- Up to date browser collection
- Lag in the virtual machine for a short period of time Sometimes.
LambdaTest Pricing Plan:
The pricing plan for LambdaTest is as follows:
Type of Subscriptions:
There are basically two types of subscription plans when it comes to LambdaTest.
Monthly Subscription Plan: It is the type of subscription where you pay a certain amount each month and gets certain features according to your payment plan. It is a one-time payment with unlimited usage.
On-Demand Pass: If you do not want to pay for a whole month and just want to use it for a short period of time, you can use an On-demand pass where you get access to LambdaTest for 120 minutes that can be used throughout the month for just $10.
- Website: lambdatest.com
- CEO: Asad Khan
- Founded: Nov 2017
- Specialty: cloud cross-browser compatibility testing
- Monthly starting price: 15$
- Revenue: $15.2 Million
- Head Office: San Francisco
- uCompares Rating: 4.9/5
After reading the whole review, you should have a better understanding of what LambdaTest has to offer. A cross-browser testing platform can prove to be a great asset in your success as it always keeps you up with how your website or web application is doing on different platforms, which in the long run can help you save time and money.
This will also help you in making more efficient decisions that are good for you and your business. We will suggest you give the free trial a shot and see how happy you are with the results that you get. We are sure that you will most definitely convert to a paid customer once you see the results from our experience.
We hope that our review has made it easier for you to make a decision as we have tried our best to bring all the necessary information to you related to LambdaTest.