VideoProc Review 2023:
In the modern era, everybody wants to make sure that their videos look great before sharing them on social media platforms. Not to mention, mobile technology has been evolved from simple non-camera devices to smartphones with multiple rear cameras and increased megapixels.
Despite the advancement in camera technology, some videos needed to be enhanced before sharing, and that’s where Video Editing Software comes to the rescue.
The market is full of free video editing tools, but they offer only limited editing features like crop, rotate, cut, or filter. On the other hand, a wide range of other professional video editing software is also costly and difficult to learn and use.
With a plethora of video editing software available in the market, choosing the right one is quite difficult.
You don’t need to worry because we will introduce one of the most trustworthy, affordable, and powerful video editing software that is easy-to-use and full-packed with all the basic and advanced features for transforming your videos into something breathtaking.
In this article, we will dive deep into the details of VideoProc software and explore its features.
Without waiting further, let’s begin!
VideoProc is comprehensive and versatile video editing software launched by Digiarty (founded in 2006) that is a well-recognized multimedia software company. Since its launch, VideoProc installed base has reached 3+ million units from 180+ countries worldwide.
The software supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
This powerful video editing software can be used to edit, convert, resize, and adjust large 4K or HDR videos, audios, and DVDs with ease at lightning speed. It is the #1 instant video processing tool that lets you edit videos at a fully accelerated speed with GPU Acceleration.
The software allows you to easily process and transform your 8K/4K/HDR videos from smartphones (iPhone, Android, etc.), DJI, GoPro, Drone, Camcorder, etc. into something amazing with the features like cut, crop, rotate, merge, subtitle, and more. Apart from basic features, VideoProc also comes with advanced functionalities like Fix Fisheye, Make GIF, Remove Noise, and much more.
Moreover, it helps to transform the videos in a non-destructive way and supports a large number of output formats. Besides, the tool also has the ability the convert videos, audio, and DVDs. Some additional features of VideoProc include an intuitive interface, a powerful video compressor, and an easy-to-use screen recorder.
Let’s know about some of the unique features of VideoProc!
What are the Unique Features of VideoProc?
VideoProc offers a huge array of basic and advanced features to edit your videos effectively. Following are some of the unique features of VideoProc:
1- Full GPU Accelerated Video Editing Software:
One of the most remarkable features of VideoProc is its unique GPU Acceleration technology that helps to instantly and smoothly process (encoding/decoding) the videos while optimizing file size and video output quality. The tool provides Level 3 Hardware Acceleration powered by Intel®, NVIDIA®, and AMD® GPUs. Some of the benefits of Hardware Acceleration are given below:
- Upto 49X real-time faster video processing
- Optimizes video output file size [90% smaller than the original file]
- 40% decrease in the CPU usage and prevents overheating
- Effectively works with all the advanced computers
2- Full-Packed with all the Basic Editing Options:
VideoProc provides all the basic editing features to make stunning videos. It allows you to easily touch up your large 4K videos with the aid of following features:
- Cut: It enables you to shorten the video, remove unwanted segments, rearrange clips, and reduce file size for large videos.
- Merge: This option helps to join several video files of different formats from different gadgets. Moreover, combine various video or audio tracks in a single MKV file with the MKV Multi-Track feature.
- Crop: With the Crop option, you can easily eliminate distracting portions, remove black bars, highlight the focal point, and improve image composition.
- Rotate/Flip: Rotate your video clockwise or counter-clockwise (left or right), 90 degrees, 180 degrees, or 270 degrees with just a single click. Plus, you can also mirror flip video horizontally or vertically.
- Effect: Apply mesmerizing preset visual effects and beautiful filters, including Mirror, Painting, Edge, Grayscale, etc. Additionally, you can sharpen video tracks, fine-tune colors, artify videos with quick modules, and adjust brightness, hue, saturation, highlights, and contrast to give your videos an amazing look.
- Subtitle: The software allows you to enable or disable subtitles. You can also extract subtitles, choose the subtitle language, add external subtitle files, or search online for subtitles from movies and TV serials.
3- Advanced Editing Features:
In addition to basic editing features, VideoProc also offers a huge range of advanced features that help you edit videos, no matter whether you are a beginner or a professional, easily.
Some of the advanced features of VideoProc are given below:
- Stabilize Video: It helps to stabilize bad-looking, shaky, and wobbly videos taken from iPhone, GoPro, Drones, etc.
- Fix Fisheye: Correct the unappealing fisheye distortion from the action cam video.
- Remove Noise: Reduce or remove any unwanted noise from the background with ease.
- Make GIF: Convert video into a beautiful GIF, extract images from videos, and resize images.
- Add Watermark: This feature helps to add text, logo, or timecode to give a personalized look to your video.
- Make MKV: Convert your videos into MKV files with no encoding and no quality loss.
- Create M3U8: This tool can create an M3U8 playlist with single or multiple .ts files.
- Enhance Video: Allows audio/video synchronization; adjust playback audio volume and speed.
Additional advanced features offered by the software include Trim a video, Snapshot, Split, etc.
4- Powerful Media Converter:
VideoProc is known for its quality-oriented high-speed media converter. Following are the media converters offered by the software:
1) Video Converter:
- 4K-capable video converter comes with all the video conversion requirements and converts 4K/HDR videos with ease
- Supports 370+ input codecs and 420+ output formats without third-party codec packs.
- All the video formats are supported for conversion, viz. H264 to H265 (HEVC), 3D to 2D, MKV to iPhone, AVI to YouTube, GIF to MP4, etc.
- Upscale a 1080p/720p video to 4K UHD video for watching on 4K TV without blurry pixel block
- Downscale 4K video aspect ratio to fit 2K monitor
- Auto Copy mode for fast and quality loss-less video conversion
- Fine-tune videos with Adjust Quality feature
- Compress large video size by 90% without affecting the video quality
2) Audio Converter::
- Convert audios into popular formats like MP3, WAV, AMR, FLAC, OGG, iPhone Ringtone, and many more.
- Comes with crystal clear Dolby Digital 5.1 channel
- Extract audio from videos without loss of quality
- Convert Audio to Audio and Video to Audio
- Fast copy from source to target format like AAC, MP3, AC3, etc.
3) DVD Converter:
- Instantly convert any feature-length DVD to MP4 in just 5 minutes to HEVC, MKV, and a wide range of other formats playback on iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, Xbox, etc.
- Copy DVD by 1:1 ratio with original quality
- Also, convert 99-title Movies, Damaged DVDs, and Workout DVDs
5- Process Videos from Various Devices:
VideoProc works with any video shot taken from any device, such as GoPro, Camcorder, iPhone, Android, Drone, Action Cam, Drone, DSLR, Monitor Unit, PC, Tablet other 4K cameras. The tool lets you edit large-sized videos, including 4K/HDR/UHD videos, 60/120/240 fps videos, slow-motion videos, 3D & VR videos, and much more.
6- Supports 1000+ Video & Audio Sites:
Yes, you heard right. VideoProc allows you to download videos, music, channels, or playlists from more than 1000 sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Twitch, and many more. It enables you to:
- Convert the downloaded videos to a variety of output formats
- Record live streams
- Download multiple videos at once with Batch Download feature
- Search online for matched subtitle texts
- Proxy server to download videos and audios from blocked sites
7- Excellent Screen Recorder:
VideoProc comes with a simple yet powerful screen recorder and webcam recorder to record gameplay, webinars, live streams, presentations, Skype calls, podcasts, online courses, and much more. It enables you to directly record picture-in-picture videos and real-time background processing with Green Screen Recording.
8- User-Friendly Interface:
The software has a clean and intuitive interface that allows you to edit your videos easily. It requires no technical knowledge to edit the videos.
How to Install VideoProc?
Installing VideoProc is very straightforward. It includes following simple steps:
- Step 1: Open VideoProc official website and download software. A videoproc.exe file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Step 2: Once the .exe file is downloaded, double click it, and User Account Control (UAC) window will pop up; click the Yes button
- Step 3: Accept the terms & conditions and tap INSTALL
- Step 4: Launch the software, and VideoProc interface will appear on the screen
If you want to know more about using VideoProc, you can find a step-by-step guide here https://www.videoproc.com/guide/how-to-use-videoproc-pc.htm.
VideoProc offers a free basic trial to edit only 5-minute videos with basic features. For access to advanced features and processing large-sized videos, you need to buy licensed version for which pricing is given below:
- One Year License: $29.95/ 1PC
- Lifetime License: $37.95/ 1PC
- Family License: $57.96/ 2-5 PCs
The prices for both Windows and Mac are the same.
Do We Recommend VideoProc?
Yes, we recommend VideoProc because it is one of the most comprehensive and powerful video editing tools that are 100 % secure and trustworthy. In this article, we tried to explore all the basic and advanced features of VideoProc and hope that you will find it helpful. So, if you are looking for an affordable video editor with all the necessary features to make eye-catching videos, VideoProc is the best choice for you.