Best Magento Hosting
Magento is an eCommerce platform that integrates on-premise and cloud-based tools. It helps online merchants to customize and get the maximum output with an enhanced shopping cart system for their online business. The open-source Magento version allows you to write your store source code. Magento provides a full-stack solution, deal analytics that helps you grow your online store. It considers the supply chains and logistics of your online store and also allows you to add new features for better client dealing.
What is Magento Hosting?
Magento is a major application and the Magento hosting server must be prepared before its complete installation. It defines that all updated Magento hosting supported applications must be installed on your computer.
If you are shifting from one host to another, you must be using an older Magento version. But if you are willing to update your store from Magento 1 to 2, you require an optimized host for Magento 2. Your Magento edition affects your work, either it is a Commerce or Open Source.
Black Friday Web Hosting Deals
|Product||VALID UNTI||Black Friday Deal||Sign Up|
60% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
80% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
|40% off for |
4 months on all hosting plans
Get The Deal
75% off + free domain
Get The Deal
| 6 months free |
hosting on 2 year plans
Get The Deal
73% Off + Free Domain
Get The Deal
Get The Deal
73% Off Hosting
Get The Deal
What are the Benefits of Magento Hosting?
Setting up with any Magento hosting Service provider, benefits you with the following:
- You can load your website quickly and reliably. As you know that loading times now act as a purchase point for eCommerce. Customers are not attracted by websites that take a long to load things.
- You can increase and enhance your website’s visibility. Search Engine Rankings are also important for gathering online audiences similar to fast website loading times. Google changes its indexing algorithm and it benefits those websites that are quick. Magento Hosting allows you to get top ranking in your field.
- You can modify your hosting solutions according to your requirements. WordPress, Cloudways, and other web hosting services provide efficient tools with similar features and work. For such platforms, Magento hosting can be difficult for your eCommerce. However, Optimized Magento hosting offers you to create a server solution for your requirements.
- Magento offers special tools that are not supported by WordPress and Joomla and it serves to be the best developer of your online store.
Factors to Consider for Magento Hosting:
For the perfect Magento hosting provider, you must check why you’re looking for it. Just don’t go for the price and consider the following factors for your hosting solution:
- Is it compatible with the Magento version you are deciding to run?
- How better can it scale? As growth is the goal of eCommerce.
- What is the performance of uptime and loading checking tests?
- How strong is the support system?
Presently, Magento is the best choice for an eCommerce stage. Magento makes online buying and selling speedy and reliable. Your selected host plays a vital role in your eCommerce and can turn Magento into a nightmare if not selected correctly. You can get useful information from the below-mentioned top Magento Hosting companies’ details and features.
Best Magento Hosting 2022:
Here is the list of Best Magento Hosting that you can buy in 2021 and 2022.
- A2 Hosting
- inMotion Hosting.
- Krystal Hosting.
- Web Hosting Hub
1- A2Hosting – The #1 Best Magento Hosting:
A2Hosting has been successful in making its name in the great options for Magento 2 hosting providers. A2 started to offer Magento hosting with Magento’s first release in 2008. A2Hosting provides the fastest Magento 2.0 hosting with unlimited features but it is highly expensive if you have a limited budget for your eCommerce.
You must ensure the loading speed must be fast for the high performance of your online store.
- Unlimited websites and NVMe Storage.
- Free site migration and automatic backups.
- Enhanced speed vs Apache.
- Free website builder, CDN Cloudflare, and SSL certificate.
- Guru Crew Support for 24/7/365.
- Turbo Boost- starting at only $9.99/month.
- Turbo Max- starting at only $14.99/month.
- Turbo Server provides 20x faster hosting.
- Free site migration to A2Hosting.
- 99.995 guaranteed uptime.
- DDoS protection and HackSan protection.
- Expensive plans.
- Limited Marketing resources.
2. Bluehost – Top Magento Hosting Provider in 2022:
This company is the most senior web host in the market that was founded in 1996. It has been serving the internet community for approximately three decades. Bluehost is also providing high-performance Magento 2 hosting.
Magento Hosting is supporting more than two million websites in different countries BlueHosting plans cover small to huge businesses by offering high-speed servers, feasible plans, and expert support. It has free shopping carts for its consumers.
- Knowledgeable base 24/7 support.
- Easy scaling across products.
- Free Emails and Backups.
- Custom domain manager and spam protection.
- One-click installation.
Bluehost has three plans for fulfilling the requirements of the webmasters.
- The basic plan is for only $2.95 per month.
- Plus plan is for only $4.95 per month.
- Choice Plus plan is for only $5.45 per month.
- No additional charges.
- 99.97% guaranteed uptime.
- Free domain registration.
- The renewal price is high for the domain.
- Additional Add-ons have to be unchecked during sign-up.
3- SiteGround – Best Magento Hosting:
SiteGround is similar if you want an online Magento 2 store. It is the best Magento hosting provider with domain names greater than 450,000 and has its data centers in Asia, the United States, and Europe. SiteGround is another leading innovator hosting service that provides a full range of web hosting facilities.
SiteGround has in-house speed and security that makes your eCommerce website/store protected and speedy for WordPress hosting. This Magento hosting provider is remarkable for its support and provides premium customized solutions for its consumers and loads websites quickly.
- Free Magento 2 Installation and CDN with Railgun.
- SSD drives and site transfer support.
- Magento optimized server.
- Free daily backup.
- StartUp- Starting at $3.95/month with 1 website, 10GB Web Space and 10,000 visits monthly.
- GrowBig- Starting at $3.95/month with unlimited websites, 20GB Web Space, and 25,000 visits monthly.
- GoGeek- Starting at $3.95/month with unlimited websites, 40GB Web Space, and 100,000 visits monthly.
4- Hostgator – Cheap Magento Hosting:
Host Gator is among the best web hosting services in the market that provides usability and effective plans for its consumers. It is among the best Magento hosting providers, assuring that your needs are fulfilled. It is our top choice for shared web hosting services and newbies in eCommerce.
The host provides an automatic installer for Magento with a simple click. It also offers shared hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting.
HostGator provides Magento hosting but it is not as good as other providers. The plans are tricky and the fees increase with time. However, if you are a newbie in online business this is best for Magento hosting.
- HostGator provides you the best features:
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage.
- Flexible cPanel and simple interface.
- Unlimited subdomains and emails.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Free dedicated SSL & IP.
HostGator provides Magento hosting in three different packages:
- Starting at $3.96 per month.
- Starting at $6.36 per month.
- Starting at $10.36 per month.
5- Cloudways – Managed Magento Hosting Provider:
This company is located in Malta and in the world of eCommerce you might have heard this name at least once. It primarily integrated various cloud services and their Magento hosting service is also very popular. You will be getting advantages with the integration of other platforms like Amazon web service, Google Cloud Engine, Linode, Vultr, and Digital Ocean.
You can fully trust the Cloudways offered features and plans. You have excellent around-the-clock support and it allows you to start your online store with minimum cost. It charges for only used services and no additional fee.
- 24/7/365 Support.
- Free site migration and SSL.
- Team management with automatic backups.
- Advanced Cache and SSH/SFTP Access.
Cloudways has many plans according to the selected hosting plan from different hosts. The plans start from only $10 per month and can vary up to $86.77 per month.
Nexcess is the best brand for Magento 2 hosting. It allows you to create websites with either Magento 1 or Magento 2. Nexcess has served as the best flexible and speedy server for a very long time. This company is popular for managed Magento 2 hosting in eCommerce. The offered Magento hosting service is PCI compliant that secures your online store.
- SSL access to the Magento server.
- Reliable Nexcess DNS for your Magento Store.
- Daily Backups and Free Setup.
- Free SSL security and CDN Reach.
- SIP 100: starting annually at only $19.95/month with 100 daily visitors.
- SIP 200: starting annually at only $74.95/month with 500 daily visitors.
- SIP 300: starting annually at only $189.95/month with 1000 daily visitors.
- SIP 400: starting annually at only $539.95/month with 5000 daily visitors.
- SIP 500: starting annually at only $674.95/month with 10000 daily visitors.
Nexcess is most reputable for Magento 2 hosting. The features provided by the service host will fulfill your online store requirements. It does not involve you in finding security problems.
Magemojo offers the most expensive Magento hosting services in the market. You can for this company if you can afford the prices. It is best known for its high performance, rich features, reliability, and security. It ensures the proper functionality of your online store.
- Stays open for 24/7 support.
- 100% guaranteed uptime.
- Dedicated security options.
The company has 7 different plans for your business.
- Starter: Starting at only @127 per month.
- Pro: Starting at only @381 per month.
- Pro Plus: Starting at only @637 per month.
- Pro Elite: Starting at only @1021 per month.
- Growth: Starting at only @1600 per month.
- Scale: Starting at only @3200 per month.
- Enterprise: Starting at only @6400 per month.
Magmojo hosting is best suitable if you require a fast Magento hosting within a server. It lies in the list of best Magento hosting providers because it is reliable and powerful than others. You can keep your store online and run without any fear of security theft.
FastComet is providing web hosting services over the past 7 years. It provides Magento hosting services for personal and corporate business. This company has 5 data servers located in the USA, Singapore, UK, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- Daily and weekly backups.
- Free 24/7/365 support available.
- Free domain transfer and Cloudfare CDN.
- Powerful cPannel and 100% Money-back guarantee.
It provides three plans for Magento hosting:
- FastCloud: Starting at only $2.95/month.
- FastCloud Plus: Starting at only $4.45/month.
- FastCloud Extra: Starting at only $5.95/month.
- 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Free 1-year renewal domains.
- Free site migrations.
- 40+ built-in widgets and 400+ themes.
- VPS Cloud has only 7 days of a free trial.
- Unavailability of a dedicated IP for shared hosting,
FastComet is best renowned for the managed cloud hosting service but in the case of Magento hosting for your online store, you don’t have to worry about the performance and growth. You are encouraged to use the features provided by FastComet.
9- Krystal Hosting:
Krystal Hosting has been vigorously providing web hosting services for the past two decades. It has significant repute in cloud hosting platforms in the market. It is a highly recommended UK-based web hosting company.
- 24/7 customer help service.
- 100% SSD support.
- Sapphire- begins with only £29.99 monthly.
- Diamond- begins with only £59.99 monthly.
- Tanzanite- begins with only £99.99 monthly.
- An advanced speedy cache that helps your website loads faster.
- Free domain and SSL encryption hosted domains.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Customized cPannel.
- Only Phone support is available.
If you want to start on eCommerce within the UK or EU, then Krystal hosting is the first option. It uses renewable services and saves the environment. Is it humane? Or isn’t it?
ZeroLag was established in 1999 and its headquarters are situated in Sherman Oaks, California. The company is the long-run of providing Magento hosting services for eCommerce customers all around the world. ZeroLag has integrated two separate LAMP stacks for the best features with Magento.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support.
- Nightly Backups and advances server monitoring.
- Biometric Access controls.
- RAID storage system.
- Custom Engineering.
ZeroLag has flexible plans that are charged according to the requirements. The prices are negotiable and as per the customer’s requirement.
- 100% Guaranteed uptime.
- Cloud-based eCommerce platform.
- One to One customer support.
- No significant cons.
ZeroLag Magento Hosting is for online businessmen that use cloud hosting. With its best features and four data centers around the globe, it is the most reliable, secure, and high-performance Magento hosting provider. It is best suitable if you want Magento 2 hosting.
A US-based company that offers a variety of web hosting services. Established in 2001, InMotion has an experience of more than fifteen years of providing web hosting services. Their hosting services are quite competitive in the market and is managing more than 200 employees.
- 99.9% uptime.
- Free SSD storage.
- One-click installation.
- End-to-End Customer Management.
- Detailed cPannel and Quality Dell servers.
- Unlimited MySql database support, Domain, and email accounts.
- VPS-100HA-S: Beginning at $22.99/month.
- VPS-100HA-S: Beginning at $34.99/month.
- VPS-100HA-S: Beginning at $54.99/month.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Free site transfer with
- Best Magento hosting with free SSL certification.
- Unlimited drive storage and fast SSD.
- No monthly billing available.
- Difficult for customers outside the US.
This Magento hosting service is best for your website scaling and provides a management system for large Magento online stores/sites. This is an expensive Magento 2 hosting provider and requires a technical background.
GreenGeeks has its headquarters in California. This company provides every type of web hosting including the VPS, dedicated, shared, reseller, and Magento hosting. It has its data centers situated in Toronto, Chicago, Montreal, Amsterdam, and Phoenix.
- click installer.
- Daily Backups with top tier performance.
- 24/7 support service via live chat. Telephone and email tickets.
- WP-CLI, Git, and Drush.
- Lite- available for only $2.95/month.
- Pro- available for only $5.95/month.
- Premium- available for only $11.95/month.
- Excellent server speed.
- Best for newbies.
- 4 Data centers provide a choice of four server locations.
- Environment-friendly web hosting.
- Advanced security for Magento servers.
- The setup charges are non-refundable.
- Prices can increase to a high-level.
GreenGeeks Magento hosting opens a new door for the online businessmen. It is best for you if you are willing to explore the internet industry via eCommerce. It is best for online startups with fewer investments and long-term results.
This company was also launched in 1996 and is now an international cloud service Magento hosting provider. They are the developers of VPS hosting. Kamatera’s first VPS was established in 2002 and presently there are 13 data centers situated on four different continents.
- Fast Intel Platinum 8270 processor
- 40 Gbit public and private networking
- Free SSD storage
- Up to 64 vCPUs and 256 GB of RAM space per servers
- Dedicated resources
The Magento hosting starts from $6/month and goes up to $96 per month with different RAM, SSD storage, and Internet traffic for each package.
- Scalable Cloud VPS
- Expert support staff availability.
- Various configuration options.
- Unavailability of shared hosting.
- Cost -consuming Cloud resources
Kamatera serves to be a great choice for the majority of online businesses. You just have to select the perfect fit by using their free trial version for 30 days.
14- Web Hosting Hub:
With its establishment, the Web Hosting Hub offers quality web hosting services to its consumers. It has two data centers in the West and East US Coast locations. This company involves more than 200 US-based members and 40000 satisfied customers.
- Free website migration and domain.
- 1-click installation.
- 24/7 Support for your website.
- Zero downtime.
- Unrestricted bandwidth.
Magento Hosting comes with three plans:
- Spark- It costs $2.99 a month.
- Nitro- It costs $7.99 a month.
- Dynamo- It costs $9.99 a month.
- Complete money-back guarantee.
- Reasonable plans for small businesses.
- 24/7 Timely customer support.
- Not suitable for large businesses.
- Limited scalability.
- Extra fee for site backup.
Web Hosting Hub is the best choice for a limited budget. It is suitable for small online stores that do not require thousands of visitors. Their plans are planned to keep in view the small businesses. It provides reliability in its features.
The GoDaddy site has been operating since 1997 and is now supporting thousands of clients. They are America’s largest domain registrar that have more than 63-million domains. GoDaddy is the most favored hosting service used for Magento.
- DDoS protection.
- Automatic updates and malware scans.
- Nightly backups.
- 99.9% guarantee uptime.
- 1-click site migration and installation.
The hosting plans offered by GoDaddy are geared towards meeting the needs of different customers from the smallest bloggers to the largest Magento eCommerce sites. The host allows Windows and Linux based hosting.
GoDaddy has three Magento hosting plans for various customers ranging from bloggers to online merchants.
Economy Plan: Shared Web Hosting for only Rs.499/month.
Deluxe Plan: Business Hosting for only Rs.2219/month.
Ultimate Plan: Virtual Private Server for the only Rs.779/month.
- Optimized for Magento eCommerce websites.
- Affordable plans and business are compatible.
- 24/7 support through phone, live chat, and ticket-based system.
- Provides monthly billing options.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Various controversial ads
- No website migration assistance.
Magento Hosting from GoDaddy provides you the extra advantages for high performance and scalability. This service is suitable for every size of business and online store. With reasonable pricing and high speed, it is best for your online store. It may not have detailed features but the basic options are available.