Are You Looking For The best Editor To Alter Your Videos Online?
If you want to edit your videos to make them more beautiful and attractive, then, of course, you will need the best online video editor. There are many video editing websites, but the right video editor helps you make videos look more impressive and presentable. Some editors allow you to share directly to different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other sites without any annoying watermark.
There are many online editors available for basic editing, but it’s not enough. Still, if you want a premium online video editor, then you may need to pay some amount to utilize advanced editing features like clip trimming, applying a green screen filter, set background music, and adjust the playback speed. Well-edited videos with good content are more engaging than pictures alone, and videos with content marketing efficiently build customer’s confidence and trust.
If you want to avoid annoying free online video editors, for best results, look for the most popular editing tool; we come with the list to help you find the most appropriate video editor.
Best Online Video Editors 2021:
Here is the list of 20+ best online video editors that you can use in 2021 and 2022.
- Adobe Spark – The #1 Free Online Video Editor:
- ClipChamp – Best Online Video Editor 2021:
- FlexClip – Top Online Video Editor in 2021
- InVideo – Online Video Editor For Youtube:
- Wideo – Video Editor Online
- Movie Maker Online – Best Free Video Editing Tool:
- PowToon – Best Online Video Editor For Mobile:
- Online Video Cutter – Best Online Video Cutter
- Video Toolbox – Advanced Online Video Editor:
- Kizoa – Professional Online Video Editor:
- Hippo – Online video editor for PC:
- Kapwing – Edit Video Online in 2021:
- WeVideo – Online video editor with music:
- Magisto – online video editor no watermark
- Wave – Online Video Editor For Free
1. Adobe Spark – The #1 Free Online Video Editor:
Spark Video Maker, available for both mobile and on web editor from Adobe. This editor allows simple, basic, and fast curation specs, therefore allow the user to add text layouts, music, tweak clips, graphics, and easy-to-use effects and templates if you are new to editing a proper tutorial to use Adobe Spark Video Maker and let you make quick video stories and shareable to different social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- 15-days free trial
- Ideal for beginner editors
- Shareable to different social media platforms
- No advanced editing tool
2. ClipChamp – Best Online Video Editor 2021:
Starting our guide for the best Online Video editors with ClipChamp. Use this online editor free of cost for desktop users. With ClipChamp, apart from editing features, it also efficiently compress converter videos and webcam recording. This Editing tool has a user-friendly interface that allows the user to do all basic editing tools like brightness setting, adjust saturation, contrast, crop, and rotate, add texts and background themes to be used easily to make the video more presentable in a short time. Bit don’t expect advanced editing features like trimming, cutting, speed adjustment, adding filters, and more. Moreover, the limited resolution supported by ClipChamp for output files is 480 pixels.
- Free of cost
- User-friendly interface
- No watermark required
- Offers various basic editing features
- Only support 480 pixels export quality.
3. FlexClip – Top Online Video Editor in 2021
Next on the list is the most powerful best Online Video Editor named FlexClip. Besides its quick video editing process, you can go to its video library with millions of videos and images categorized into different categories like business, background, holidays, sports, and much more. It’s effortless upon usage, drag the video into the editor, and you are done. With FlexClip, merge different video clips, add music, add text, attractive effects, add transitions, pictures, add templates, maximum impact ratio, and sizes and format to be shared on various social media platforms. Various plans are available to used FlexClip.
- Quick Online Video Editing tool
- Library for stock videos and images
- Provides various editing features
- Support social media sharing
- No free plans are available
4. InVideo – Online Video Editor For Youtube:
InVideo Online Video Editor offers basic to advanced editing features, let you curate the video with amazing effects, narrations, music, and transitions. InVideo is the most widely used editing platform in the market, with over 1 million users. It has multifunctional tools utilized by different small businesses, personal usage, agencies, and freelancers to make the content unique and attractive. With this online video editor, you will explore a diverse range of templates for promotions, ads, and social media sharing. If you are using InVideo’s either plan, you no need to hire any professional editor, thanks to its advanced editing features.
- Most widely used online video editor.
- Provides free Watermark
- Replaces individual editor
- Fast responding customer services
- You have to pay for several plans.
- Not for beginners
- Only for professional use
5. Wideo – Video Editor Online:
If you are looking for the video editor best to make animated and detailed featured videos, Wideo best fits the list. Marketers widely utilize Wideo to make videos with different templates. This editing platform has a different way of editing videos; sign in and make the video online for animation and then drag the video to the editing tools. Let you create different changes. Unlike other platforms, you are not restricted to using different editing options in a limited range. Moreover, after editing the video, it supports only jpg, png, and gif format, with different backgrounds and music with 1:1, 16:9, and 9:16 aspect ratio.
- Offers 7-days free trial
- It comes with great editing features.
- It comes in an online and downloadable version.
- Use editing elements without any restriction.
- Support limited output formats
- No free plan for desktop
6. Movie Maker Online – Best Free Video Editing Tool:
Movie Maker Online is a browser-based online video editor. Upload the video, edit it with cropping, and trimming video clips, add various effects, add music or still pictures, text overlays, and transition to the video clips or movie. This online editor is accessible from any desktop, no need to worry about storage. From Movie Maker Online’s archive library, you can choose one-time free pictures and merge them into your presentation with one click.
- Support any desktop device
- Offers royal-free images
- Provides a great array of editing elements
- No watermark fee
- No registration required
- Confusing interface
- Support only MP4 format
7. PowToon – Best Online Video Editor For Mobile:
Do you want to make informative videos, let’s try PowToon. This best Online Video Editor permits the instructors to use all the editing elements to make a digital version of the paper and provide information uniquely and effectively. It allows you to add different templates according to the project demand from its library, where you will find different versions of templates best suit the situation. As for the video aspect ratio, this platform support 1:1, 16:9, and 9:16, respectively. Moreover, with PowToon, upload your own images or draw images and arrange them with the colorful background of your choice. All the process is straightforward and quick, without compromising on quality.
- Ideal for making and edit explanatory videos
- Provides numerous editing elements
- Fast exporting
- Not support the MP4 file format for exportation.
- Not ideal for normal use
8. Online Video Cutter – Best Online Video Cutter
If you are interested in editing video clips, then try Online Video Cutter. It’s a straightforward and basic video editor, so don’t expect any fancy design. It permits you to crop the video unnecessary portions, cut and trim the video, rotate the video with 90, 180, and 270-degrees, and support almost all popular kinds of file formats. After editing, with Online Video Cutter, the file will be automatically removed from the server, so you don’t need to worry about privacy issues. And it’s totally free of cost, no need to buy any amount for registration.
- Ideal for beginners
- Basic video editor
- Free of cost
- Automatically delete your content from the server.
- No professional editing features were found.
9. Video Toolbox – Advanced Online Video Editor:
Wave Online Video Editor is a free online editor equipped with all types of features required to make marvelous videos for social media sharing. You can trim, add text, adjust brightness, merge different video clips and fade along with different transitions effects, resize videos with over 30 formats, add background music, brand logo, and much more with this best online video editor. With this editor, you have an option to edit an unlimited number of video clips with every subscription. Furthermore, go to the editor’s library and explore the world of Gifs, animations, stickers, images, and music, choose your favorite, and create stunning videos.
- It offers some features free of cost.
- It contains all kinds of editing elements.
- High stock containing library
- Provide over 30 video formats
- Ideal for professionals
- Not beginner-friendly
10. Kizoa – Professional Online Video Editor:
Video Toolbox offers some editing services free of cost. Besides its editing specifications, you can get in-depth information about the video’s bit rate, codec, frame rate, resolution power via Video Toolbox Editor. This is a most versatile editor that permits the user to upload videos from a PC or direct URL, and therefore efficiently handle a maximum of 1500MB and convert to various file formats, including MKV, MOV, MP4, and AVI. It offers limited editing services like trim, crop, merge video clips and record via webcam without any watermark, and it ensures good output resolution quality.
- Future of video editor
- Support wide range of file formats
- No watermark required
- Assures good output video quality
- Video analysis
- Editor layout is not user-friendly.
- No instant preview of edited video
11. Hippo – Online video editor for PC:
Kizaoa counts among the Best Online Video Editors for professional-style videos very easily. It allows the user to add images, different video clips, music, text layout, effects, animations, and transitions that can result in a stunning video sharable to different social media platforms. You can find dozen of transitions, effects, and transitions from its library, but you can customize timings, size, speed, and duration of the video according to the need. Moreover, with Kizoa, you can edit 4k videos with different aspect ratios like 16:9, 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, and 9:16, 3:4.
- Professional style video editor
- It contains all types of editing tools.
- A great option for customization
- High data stock library
- No registration required
- No timeline
- Export video quality is limited to 720p.
- Watermark for free plans
12. Kapwing – Edit Video Online in 2021:
Hippo Video is an all-rounder platform for marketing and video editing. Upload media files from desktop or Google Drive with MP4, MKV, FLV,3GP, and MPG file format with a maximum 500MB file size. Moreover, this platform also provides Screen recording, webcam, and voiceover. It has both free and paid plans; for free, you can use basic editing functions like trimming, cutting, cropping, text, sticker, title addition, and resizing the video clips. Professional plans require account upgrading that enables advanced editing tools.
- All in one marketing and editing platform
- Offer a diverse range of editing facilities.
- Work with Google Drive
- Support social media sharing
- Need registration before editing
- No tock library available
- No free watermark
13. WeVideo – Online video editor with music:
Next is on the list is Kapwing, an online editors provider like an online meme generator, video maker, video resizer, trimmer, subtitles addition, and add audio and loop videos, therefore, called a complete video editing studio. Moreover, you can merge different video clips, GIFs, trimming, cropping, cutting, adjust speed and duration, and images along with text addition and audio curation to produce stunning customized videos if you are new to this site; no need to worry. You will get a lot of tutorials and sample videos to practice on it before uploading your data.
- All-rounder video editing studio
- You can customize the aspect ratio.
- Ideal for beginners
- Watermark required
14. Magisto – online video editor no watermark
Introducing WeVideo, the best online video editor and creator. This platform has great compatibility with wide popular social media platforms. It means that you can upload your video clip or images from Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, or any other media account. It has a media panel, stocked videos, audios, free music, audio files, and pictures from their library to make stunning video clips in few minutes. But you can access these features with a professional plan. Apart from the basic edition, with WeVideo, you can add customize videos, simple texts, transitions effects, graphics, and frames. Moreover, you can download this editor on iOS and Android smartphones and Windows10 devices if you want to edit offline.
- Dual performance platform
- Operates both online and offline
- Compatible with smartphones
- Support 4K resolution
- Support maximum of 480p video resolution
- Requires Watermark for export
- Limited services under the free plan
15. Wave – Online Video Editor For Free
Ending our article for the best online video editor with Magisto. This editor shows great compatibility with Smartphones, tablets, and the Web. It also lets you get the videos from all the login devices, so sign in to your Facebook or Google account and start the operation. Besides basic editing features, you can convert normal videos into touching and stunning social video stories within a few minutes. Moreover, it provides different templates appropriate for different situations, editing styles, inbuilt music library to give you a choice. Get all above from the Magisto editor.
- Ideal for personal and professional use
- Several automated editing tools
- User-friendly editing tools
- A great option for turning videos into different social videos
- Not free
After reading our article for the best online video editors, now you understand various options try them out, and find your favourite one. As every editor has some things to like and some things not to like, but at least after reading this guide, you will get a better idea of which editor best suits your needs and desires, whether it’s personal or professional. Good luck! And do share your information about the topic and if we missed any of your favourite online editor tools. We are always here to listen to you!